• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AV has also said on his blog that he spoke to someone on Friday and that a right back is very close to completion

**AV writes: They were talking to right-backs last week and it was either/or. I spoke to senior people at the club on Friday and one was very close to completion. But as with my previous answer, there is a lot of haggling and fine-tuning and these things are very complicated to get signed off.

" i am nolonger happy in the genk team , as our arrangement i have to go to middlesbrough, it is my project to compete with friend for title of the georgous player , i am sure i will be successfull ,i have enjoyed my period. At genk but they are now too ugly for me "

" i am nolonger happy in the genk team , as our arrangement i have to go to middlesbrough, it is my project to compete with friend for title of the georgous player , i am sure i will be successfull ,i have enjoyed my period. At genk but they are now too ugly for me "

Brilliant

I'm like Scrooge with my +1s...but have 1!

My Dutch is very basic (to say the least), my English is also average. I will gave a try (sorry in advance for any misunderstanding).

In a nutshell:

A Genk fan asked if He will stay at the club for the new season. He eluded the question.

During is interview He told that Boro was in "second division" but that the club was very ambitious. He told also that He don't know if He will stay or not at KRC Genk.

At the end of the video, the journo told that the possibility of a transfer is still open (to the Boro or to another club).

Anyway the #freejellevossen was broacast on national TV (before it was on a local TV if I'm not wrong).