• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

" i am nolonger happy in the genk team , as our arrangement i have to go to middlesbrough, it is my project to compete with friend for title of the georgous player , i am sure i will be successfull ,i have enjoyed my period. At genk but they are now too ugly for me "

I'm like Scrooge with my +1s...but have 1!

Why thank you sir, and may i point out hes not really my type ;)

They think 4 million is not enough, but they do feel like he deserves to get released by Genk

And they very much want him to stay as well, but they think he deserves a future somewhere else if he wants that himself

Vossen said he wants to leave .

AV has just put this on his page regarding a RB;

**AV writes: They were talking to right-backs last week and it was either/or. I spoke to senior people at the club on Friday and one was very close to completion. But as with my previous answer, there is a lot of haggling and fine-tuning and these things are very complicated to get signed off.

**AV writes: They were talking to right-backs last week and it was either/or. I spoke to senior people at the club on Friday and one was very close to completion. But as with my previous answer, there is a lot of haggling and fine-tuning and these things are very complicated to get signed off.

So it sounds like the RB is the deal that is closest to completion, I wonder who the RB is? it will be a name out of nowhere by the sounds of it.

So it sounds like the RB is the deal that is closest to completion, I wonder who the RB is? it will be a name out of nowhere by the sounds of it.

With the exception of Juanfran, are there any we've been seriously linked with?

Stephen Ward was mentioned earlier in the summer, but I've heard nothing regarding him since late May.

Stephen Ward was mentioned earlier in the summer, but I've heard nothing regarding him since late May.

What if it is Juanfran? maybe he changed his mind?

Good, he's a LB :P

Good, he's a LB :P

Well now I feel :blush:

I don't think it will be Juanfran, unless all the stuff in the Gazette over the last week was the biggest misdirection yet.

There was that Jonathan Castro Otto, but I don't know if that was ever confirmed as a potential target or just a name linked because he happens to be Spanish and a RB and he plays for the team sharing the training ground in Marbella.