• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@BeNeFoot: Jelle Vossen: I hear people saying #mfc only a (Championship) club but there's a lot of ambition there & it could be a nice challenge. #boro

@BeNeFoot: Vossen could not guarantee that he would still be at Racing Genk for next week's league opener against KV Mechelen. #jpl #krcgenk #mfc #boro

@BeNeFoot: Vossen also told TV programme Sportweekend that he was touched by the #freejellevossen campaign organised by #mfc fans. #boro #jpl #krcgenk

Dont think I can remember a player who has wanted to join Boro so badly in my life

I like how he is concentrated on Boro solely now. If he takes an offer for another club, he will look like a pure *** :D

I can't be the only one getting ridiculously excited for playing as Boro in FM2015?

Yeah... can't wait for it to be out.

The transfers are looking quality so far...

With another RB on board, I guess the team is more or less complete.

Looking at AV tweets this morning about Vossen (already been copied in further up he thread) I am almost certain that 'twitching twitter masses' refers to Vossen and that we are actively looking at doing the deal now rather than waiting to see how other targets pan out. This is purely based on that AV often dismisses 'silly ITK rumours', where with Vossen he is fanning the flames and has been almost solely writing/tweeting about Vossen.

I also think Vossen coming out in the media is forcing Genks hand and it looks like we are his first choice, let's hope that this week sees the saga concluded!

I'm really interested in seeing who this/these mystery right back is? The club has done well to keep it a secret, and I reckon it's going to be a big step up from last years capable, but limited, Varga. Varga did a steady job but you just felt that something was missing, and I think we are going to see that fixed with the addition of new RB.

It's a big burden on Friends shoulder to be the only full back really gunning forward, so to have someone on the opposite flank do the same thing is going to make us much more unpredictable.

I don't mind us only bringing in one RB if it means more quality, as Atkinson could provide backup and gain some experience, while we also have Omeruo who can fill in and Rhys when he is back.