•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then lots of things are happening :D

Yes lots of things...

-The squad chipped in to buy Holly the Hamster a new cage

- Aitor Karanka signed a deal with Head and Shoulders to be the face of their next campaign

- Enrique Garcia tried his first ever parmo

:D

Kei Kamara is now posting pictures of himself playing for Kansas and celebrating with there fans, while under contract with us. He really doesn't help himself does he

A man who is a close friend of mine and a friend of Neil Basuor has told me that another youngster from Chelsea is on his way to the riverside and Karanka is still having an ongoing conversation with Mourinho to get the season long loan deal completed, he didn't give me a name but he did mention it is a midfielder. I asked him about any other signings and he said a deal for a right back is currently in the works and the target is of spanish nationality and regarding another striker he said it is proving difficult to cope with the wage demands - he carried on by mentioning that there will be a surprising departure from the team in the next few weeks.

Don't know if it's true but I trust him as he's a good friend of mine and Neil Bausor.

Our good friend Kei Kamara has just uploaded a photo of him celebrating a goal he scored a Kansas on his instagram, he just wants out so bad, really starting to hate him more and more by the day.

For what it's worth, its Throwback Thursday.

You upload a picture of a past memory onto facebook/instagram/twitter.

Would be no different to, say, Kike posting a picture of him scoring a goal for Betis. Or, Adomah scoring for Bristol.

Reckon that Chelsea midfielder will be Lewis baker or whatever he's called.

As for surprising departures I guess friend, leadbitter, Adomah and maybe Steele would qualify as surprising.

Would be no different to, say, Kike posting a picture of him scoring a goal for Betis. Or, Adomah scoring for Bristol.

Still could have put a goal for Boro goal or something, I do agree but he literally puts nothing about Boro or anything, all about his special Kansas City.

Reckon that Chelsea midfielder will be Lewis baker or whatever he's called.

As for surprising departures I guess friend, leadbitter, Adomah and maybe Steele would qualify as surprising.

Agreed. Personally if it's one of them I'd like to think Steele. Nothing against him but we are strong already in that position.

Woodgate to MLS maybe ;)

Still could have put a goal for Boro goal or something, I do agree but he literally puts nothing about Boro or anything, all about his special Kansas City.

I don't get this hate Kei thing?

He's tweeted one childish comment about being not looked after and he's had nothing but abuse. He's probably unhappy at the moment and all the abuse and negative comments will do is make it worse, no wonder he's not posting anything about the Boro anymore!

Has he said anything really negative about the club or come out in the press saying he want's to move? No, Has he trained professionally and fulfilled his contractual duty? Yes.

Personally I'm happy to let the club and manager make the decisions and 'let him be' as long as he's a Boro player