• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it was tomlin who got the last assist to leadbitter in the 5-0 win and it was a very good assist. Tomlin > All

I think it was tomlin too, but it was to fewster not leadbitter

All this thumb twiddling whilst waiting for transfers sucks...

Anyone fancy a bash on FIFA 14 for xbox one? :D I'm bored senseless

I'll be up for it in a bit, i'm pretty sure I added you ages ago, not sure if you ever accepted. If it's not there let me know your gamertag and I'll drop you another invite

Think I added you, my gamertag is xafterlifezz (I was 14 and can't be doing with paying to change it :L)

Edit: Pm me when you're on

I made mine when I was about the same age, so it's pretty much as bad, added you though

Jeremie Boga getting rave reviews. 17 year old Chelsea AMC. Probably too young for us this season, but some are already asking whether he is ready to start playing competitively. One would assume that If they felt the answer was yes then we'd be fairly high on the list of clubs they'd contact?

Genk say Jelle Vossen cannot leave for under 4 million euros

http://www.tvl.be/nl/2014-07-24/jelle-vossen-mag-niet-weg-onder-4-miljoen-euro/#.U9FeOrm9LCQ

This pretty much tells us that vossen won't be at genk next year. They are just trying to drum up some interest. I'm guessing 3.5million quid should do it. Lets just go get him. Maybe we should do an ***nal and offer 4million + 1 euros. :p

Im not sure the Juanfran deal is dead or why it's considered dead Palermo haven't moved any closer and M***ille only bid 800000 euros which Betis will surely not accept. The only serious suitor is probably Hellas Verona through their Iturbe money, can't think of why we can't persuade Juanfran we are his best option.

I don't know why but I really feel Tomlin will be one of the best championship players this season, maybe it's because he is a truly gifted player

Im not sure the Juanfran deal is dead or why it's considered dead Palermo haven't moved any closer and M***ille only bid 800000 euros which Betis will surely not accept. The only serious suitor is probably Hellas Verona through their Iturbe money, can't think of why we can't persuade Juanfran we are his best option.

Because the North East of England is massively differently to Seville whereas the south of France or Italy aren't...

I think Varga is the fail safe option, if we cant get the primary targets, we get him without much problem. The club knows he is consistent enough and not a risky purchase, granted he's not great going forward, but he can defend.