oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Surely we will be in for Bamford again, hopefully Chelsea will see that we have improved these 2 lads on loan and be willing to loan us players in the future, if we cant get him I would like to see us keep chalobah and omerou

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For some reason, Aitor Karanka reminds me of Laudrup. He has a similar sort of set up and encourages pass-and-move type play. Hopefully he ventures into the market and finds a 'Michu' type player.

I'm not sure where people get this impression from. I go to every home game and we don't play particularly expansive football, its mostly been more results based effective counter attacking and parking the bus.

anyhow, i fully expect Williams to still be here next season after his injury. As with Steele and emnes, juke i can see going.

For some reason, Aitor Karanka reminds me of Laudrup. He has a similar sort of set up and encourages pass-and-move type play. Hopefully he ventures into the market and finds a 'Michu' type player.

I'm not sure where people get this impression from. I go to every home game and we don't play particularly expansive football, its mostly been more results based effective counter attacking and parking the bus.

anyhow, i fully expect Williams to still be here next season after his injury. As with Steele and emnes, juke i can see going.

The last 10 mins of the millwall game was Dimi pass to Woody, Woody kick it as far as he can upfield. Laudrup's team would never do that.

Ripleys contract ends in 2015 not this summer.

Noted! Thanks.

In that case, we may as well keep him as third choice, perhaps giving him a short loan deal elsewhere. Don't see him stepping up as second choice.

-------------- Dimi --------------

New RB - Omeruo - Gibson - Friend

------ New CM - Chalobah -------

--- Adomah - Tomlin - Hazard ----

------------ Bamford ------------

Sorted. PL, here we come :D

-------------- Dimi --------------

New RB - Omeruo - Gibson - Friend

------ New CM - Chalobah -------

--- Adomah - Tomlin - Hazard ----

------------ Bamford ------------

Sorted. PL, here we come :D

Can we have 4 on loan from one side?

Noted! Thanks.

In that case, we may as well keep him as third choice, perhaps giving him a short loan deal elsewhere. Don't see him stepping up as second choice.

Pretty sure Meijas' Real Madrid contract expires at the end of this season, so I'd imagine Karanka will sign him permanently, freeing up a loan space

Players I'd like to see us bring in

Omeruo

Bamford

Hazard

New RB

New CM (surely Karanka has a Spanish gem or two to partner Leadbitter)

Back up LB

Noted! Thanks.

Pretty sure Meijas' Real Madrid contract expires at the end of this season,

Next season.