oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

I'm sure Hull City were very close to signing James Husband a few weeks back. It's nice to get one over Steve Bruce like the G****** p***k :P

We've always maintained that we need competition for each position so I just hope he's here for that purpose and not to replace our Gorgeous George

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure Hull City were very close to signing James Husband a few weeks back. It's nice to get one over Steve Bruce like the G****** p***k :P

Hmm I wonder why he's signed for us and not Hull?

Is it because Hull weren't able to offer him first team football, whilst we, on the other hand..... were??

Does this mean that Gorgeous George is off?

Without wanting to invite a Kei bashing, is Kamara training with us at the minute? What are the chances of him playing a part this season?

I know the Tweet massively let himself down, especially as he was the fella who came in with his positive, fun attitude in the dressing room. Just wondering how much attention AK pays to things like that and, as I say, is he training and in any way a part of our team this season?

AV has said friend isn't for sale and husband has been brought in as cover. But as humpty said I don't think karanka does backup players. Like mourinho he'll want two players battling it out for each shirt

Very decent signing husband! We look pretty threadbare at lb if friend is out. Remember the horror show that was justin hoyte at lb?! :s

We need two good players per position. We now have that at lb without breaking the bank! :)

He's bound to be as cover for Friend, as said above aside from Friend we literally have no other left back. If we sold Friend we'd only need to buy another left back again anyway

Brilliant back up signing Husband is, And for only £500k its a steal, Doncaster fans must be peeved at us practically stealing there best two left backs in two years.

So no one had a clue about Kike and now Husband signing for us... Its how business should be done I like it a lot, Hopefully there is more surprise signings imminent. :)