• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah as much as Husband may be bought as competition for Friend at LB, if we do get offered very good money (£3 million or so?) for Friend then Karanka may get tempted to cash in on him and use the funds to sign a few very good players in other positions that would walk into our best starting 11.

Yeah as much as Husband may be bought as competition for Friend at LB, if we do get offered very good money (£3 million or so?) for Friend then Karanka may get tempted to cash in on him and use the funds to sign a few very good players in other positions that would walk into our best starting 11.

But I still think it's unlikely. The logic in signing Husband was presumably to have two LBs fighting for one spot. If Friend was sold we'd need another LB to be brought in.

Halliday the other way seems like most sense. He can play the lb role that they are losing, and has fallen right down the pecking order here. He would get game time at Donny I'm sure

If Main is on his way that means we are close to signing a striker? We'll be left with Kike, Kamara who's out in the cold and Fewster who's still young if Main departs

***nal willing to let right back Carl Jenkinson out on loan, is he any good? And at the moment do boro have any right backs at all?

There is premier league interest in Jenkinson so I can't see him being on our shortlist

think halliday will end up back at blackpool or another championship club rather than doncaster

Not sure he'll fancy Blackpool with the state they're in.

aye but they have that few players he will start there. not likely too at many others, think they will sort there act out soon too