Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe he is looking at 3 at the back

We're about to sign a RB and a LB... :-/

Georges best asset is going forward. I know you hate the idea but he could play LWB and this RB may well be a RWB.

Have to completely disagree with you. Clearly Georges best asset is his looks :p.

Also I really hope the wide man isnt Paddy Kenny. We have enough keepers as it is.

Could he be coming to us!!

R.Lukaku Bolingoli ‏@RomeluLukaku9 16m

Time to write a new chapter.... http://instagram.com/p/rEx_qYntnB/

More likely to sign Fat Ronaldo than Lukaku. More likely to sign Bernie Slaven to be honest.

Sill think the Tim Cahill shout is a good one - not too sure how the situation would work with his contract at New York mind. He's no spring chicken but he'd do a job. That might fit in with AV's description earlier in the thread, as someone we've heard of, but he's not necessarily a wide man, more of a no. 10 for sure.

Right back position is doing my head in lol. Who the F is it?

Don't think there's anything in this, it'll just be Graeme Bailey making stories out of nothing again. If it was Juanfran The Gazette would've just said 'Boro rekindle Juanfran interest' etc etc instead of saying we're in talks with another right back with pedigree.

GB doesnt make up stories. his information mostly comes through players themselves or agents.

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 56s

James Husband/Curtis Main deal is complete - Middlesbrough just waiting on couple of details before announcing deal.

Damn beat me KM!

:P

Anthony Vickers says that the number 10/wide player is well known but the right back is unknown but FM fans will probably know him