• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great signing if that is legit pacey and tricky player can only add to our attacking options. I'm assuming we paid his release to terminate his cont rather than on a free.

Would be a brilliant signing, not sure how we've managed it like, either he's a trouble maker and had his contract paid off, or Mallorca are in a dire financial situation and agreed to let him go? (The were relegated from La Lifa 2012/2013 and finished 17th in the Segunda last season).

Or we have paid his contact off ourselves and it's lost in translation at the moment?

@esportsib3tv: From tomorrow Emilio Nsue will be player of Middelsbrough for the next three seasons. He is terminating his contract with Reial Mallorca

Can I claim this as my first ever exclusive on oneBoro seen as though nobody picked up on it? :P

Most definately and far far better than Robbie who just likes to make things up:D plus one from me if this happens

Im confused is he the RB we are looking for or the mystery no.10esque player?

Vickers said the right back we are looking at is popular on fm so this must be him I presume

I'm none the wiser as to what position this guy plays...

He started as a striker/right wing player

He was used at right wing back/ full back starting afew seasons ago it seems

He's extremely attacking though as you would imagine

Was on Sky Sports a couple of months back that Inter were after Nsue but I can't find the link now. :dodgy:

if ...and its still a matter of conjecture ...we are aiming to bring in two or three of the chelsea youngsters mentioned does anyone else worry just slightly that we may be lacking an enforcer type midfielder , a hard man if you like just to protect these youngsters when met with aggressive tactics .

whitehead is the nearest weve got and erm erm ...well you know:D

It's not 1974

its not 2034 either but slightly more recently . Keane, Makelele. Schweinsteiger, Mascherano. Busquets ,even Barton .and vinnie j if you need to step it down a level have proved invaluable to thier respective sides .

Maybe I'm reading into this too much but maybe he meant 1984