• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just out of interest, how would you pronounce Damia Abella?

I'm going for Damia Abella (a bit like a Ham-ia A-stella) :) I'm not one for all this fancy local pronunciation business!

Prowler, provided we could get absolutely no one else (striker-wise) until next Summer, would you take Graham on a season long loan?

Depends on the % of wages we're paying really, we pay around half and I will reluctantly accept it. Really don't want to sign him permanently.

If Danny Graham has signed it means this second foreign striker or Bamford won't be coming I presume

I think Bamford would come with the intention of being an option behind Kike, most likely playing second fiddle to Tomlin or coming in to play alongside both should we need a goal mid-game. Bamford isn't really the right type of player to lead the line in my opinion.

As for this foreign striker, I'd agree it's highly unlikely should we sign Graham.

I'd be happy with Danny Graham joining (he's proven at this level and already knows the players and manager). However if we did manage to get promoted I don't think he'd cut it as first choice - I guess we'd have the money to only use him as back up (or sell) if that happened though.

He must be on decent wages though?