• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Double 'L' in Spanish is pronounced as an 'Y' sound - so it's definitely 'Ab-ey-ah' or 'Ah-bey-ah' - however best you read it! Like David Villa - 'Vee-Yah'

He's known as Damia anyway. That's the only bit Boro fans need to learn :p

Like Abella Anderson.

You all know..

I didn't know, but rest assured I'm going to spend the rest of the night learning...

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but in the BBC season preview, Owen Coyle, when pushed to name a Championship winner, says 'I think Middlesbrough are going to have a great season. They've got a team that has improved from last season.'

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but in the BBC season preview, Owen Coyle, when pushed to name a Championship winner, says 'I think Middlesbrough are going to have a great season. They've got a team that has improved from last season.'

I've always liked Owen Coyle... :D

On a serious note, we've had a lot of positive results under AK and the core of our team is still here in its entirety. On top of that, we're implementing a genuine two quality players per position policy. So, even if one or two transfers in turn out to be flops, chances are that AK and co have scouted extensively enough to leave us with enough to be at least competitive with one in each position. I'd like to think there's only a small chance that both for any given position will fail to impress.

Would be genuinely surprised to see us finish outside the top 6. And even if we got as far as the playoffs and came up short, at least we would have had a successful season in terms of a win-rate and improvement, plus the excitement of end of season play-off drama - a big game which we've missed for a long time. Just can't see how we'd finish 7th or worse with the level of quality in our squad. And feels like the supporters have a hell of a lot of faith in the manager, which is a rarity a***st most fans of any club.

who gives a ***? this is a rumours thread.

Cheer up.

fake-smile-guy.jpg

I have a good friend from Spain and I spoke to him about Abella. He rang a mate who is a Betis fan and rated him a lot. Quick, always worked hard and got his job done.

Neither of them knew much about Kike.

Can't wait for the new season to start :)

Just wondering, if DG does end up back here (I'd be satisfied with that for what it's worth although was hoping for an exciting new talent - and I feel very guilty for feeling that way towards DG, and I wouldn't be surprised if he feels a little bit miffed at being so publicly declared as second/third choice), will we ever find out who that mystery 'first choice' striker was, given that it was said that neither him nor Vossen were it? Or are we thinking that was just a red herring? Also I would be interested who this foreign U21 international RB was if the deal has 'drifted' as reported... (God I hate that 'D' word in that context)

Double 'L' in Spanish is pronounced as an 'Y' sound - so it's definitely 'Ab-ey-ah' or 'Ah-bey-ah' - however best you read it! Like David Villa - 'Vee-Yah'

He's known as Damia anyway. That's the only bit Boro fans need to learn :p

Like Abella Anderson.

You all know..

I do now, well thats my friday sorted :D

Im confident we will get someone in by lunchtime. Not itk. Just something in me cornish waters...

Theres a documentary on sharks in them waters on the discovery channel next week :)

They aint bleddy sharks... that's all the emmets coming down and reading all these stories in things like the Sun and makes it sound like we have Jaws prowling around.

A couple of 8 foot basking sharks will do no-one any harm... If the emmets leave them alone!