oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Further arrivals are expected next week with at least two Chelsea youngsters expected to link up with Boro as well as an exciting offensive player.

'Exciting' :)

Sorry if you have already answered this, but I'm reading them in order, where is this from - link?

Thanks

It was in one if the articles The Gazette out up on their website earlier today which I can't seem to find. Can anyone post it for teapot? :)

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/damia-abella-believed-passed-medical-7585127

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Further arrivals are expected next week with at least two Chelsea youngsters expected to link up with Boro as well as an exciting offensive player.

'Exciting' :)

Sorry if you have already answered this, but I'm reading them in order, where is this from - link?

Thanks

It was in one if the articles The Gazette out up on their website earlier today which I can't seem to find. Can anyone post it for teapot? :)

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/damia-abella-believed-passed-medical-7585127 There it is, at the bottom of the article.

Off AV's blog

"At the moment I think we will finish higher than last season, but not by that much. I’ll upgrade that if we buy a right-back, left winger, second striker and a central midfielder

The defence should be good, but the attack still looks blunt.

**AV writes: So, reassess next Wednesday then…. *winky thing*"

Exciting?

Off AV's blog

"At the moment I think we will finish higher than last season, but not by that much. I’ll upgrade that if we buy a right-back, left winger, second striker and a central midfielder

Exciting?

That was me...

Off AV's blog

Exciting?

Another bit from the blog:

**AV writes: I think we should hear more about Boro’s finances. People should be aware that Steve Gibson has really pushed the boat out this summer, especially on wages. By the time the transfer window closes, if the deals in place go through next week, the wage bill will be pushed above £20m again. That is a big gamble. It will only pay off if a) Boro do amazingly well and get promoted; and/or b) gates go up significantly to increase income and raise the FFP ceiling.

Off AV's blog

Exciting?

That was me...

So that was you who farted, stinks mate.;)

£20 million?? It's roughly £400,000 a week!. There's no way the wage bill can be that high, unless we splash over £150,000 this week. I don't believe AV on them figures at all.

There is rumours in Belgium that we have had a 5 million euro offer for JV rejected on the basis Genk are not happy with the installment structure but are happy with the fee.

IF there is anything in those stories and we recoup cash on JB then we might have the capital to sign him. It's on a few Belgian sites if someone wants to post a link to it if they find it.