• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What has happened according to this Alan Nixon:

@reluctantnicko · 10m Clayton drama ... did not turn up at Middlesbrough to join ... wants to go to Brighton ... Huddersfield unhappy at messing about. #chaos

@reluctantnicko · 3m @olifisher Butterfield deal eventually agreed with big effort by both sides ... but Boro unlikely to let it go through now ... not his fault

2m @Adam_Gearing Boro needed a player in to let one out ... understandable ... there's a lot of peeved people right now ...

1m @olifisher Clayton entitled to choose ... but leaving it late when so much set up is like walking out on day of a wedding.

60s @NotXaviDoherty Huddersfield are going demented ...

Apparently Hudds have already signed Butterfield on an emergency loan so he can play for them today ffs!

If this is true I certainly wouldn't let the full deal be completed, looks like we've been played good style

If this means we keep JB and maybe go back to Spanish market to fill the CM void I'm happy enough. Clayton would have been good but if he lacks the respect for both HTFC and MFC to play us both then I'd rather keep JB and look elsewhere.

If this all turns out to be true very very poor by Clayton. Messed around Huddersfield, Boro and Jacob Butterfield... Especially when everything was in place so that JB could play for them today.