• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't like this deal right from the very off. In my eyes JB is at the very least as good as AC so I couldn't understand why we were going to pay more for AC than we were getting for JB especially when AC is in the last year of his contract. So in one way I'm quite happy to see this move blown up. But we have allowed the JB situation to get so far down the line that it will be hard for the relationship between AK and JB to be mended. That's provided he's still a Boro player (hopefully!). If AC doesn't want to come, tell him where to go. I'd much rather one of the Chelsea lads on loan who are here to prove a point.

We could have played Butterfield today as well if we knew Clayton was trying to **** us over :(

Butterfield is still our play, we can still play him today....

We could have played Butterfield today as well if we knew Clayton was trying to **** us over :(

Butterfield is still our play, we can still play him today....

He won't be in the right frame of mind bet he doesn't even make the bench

Not looking good on the clayton front

I wonder what made him change his mind ,seems maybe his agent has been working hard and maybe twisting brightons arm to up the wages

@untypicalboro: Senior figures at both Boro & Huddersfield seething right now. Clayton's agent trying to bring Brighton in after everything agreed.

And that confirms it

anthony vickers @untypicalboro · 27s

Senior figures at both Boro & Huddersfield seething right now. Clayton's agent trying to bring Brighton in after everything agreed.

Seems i was correct feeling the worst with his silence hey, apologies accepted ;o)

Don't want him at the club anymore. He's not good enough to have to go through all this fuss, I'll actually be really annoyed if we sign him now. Move on or keep JB and spend the funds elsewhere.

Clayton is massively over rated, plus iv heard he is a bit of an ego. I thought AK only wanted players who want to be at the club, like butterfield. Clayton is dog *** and onions in my opinion.

anthony vickers ‏@untypicalboro 1m

Senior figures at both Boro & Huddersfield seething right now. Clayton's agent trying to bring Brighton in after everything agreed.

'Trying to bring Brighton in after everything agreed'.

Nowhere does it say that he is going to Brighton over us. Huddersfield still have to accept a deal from Brighton. And seen as we have matched their offer AND given them Butterfield as part of the deal we are still in the strongest position. If Hudders accept the deal from Brighton, they are back to square one by not having a CM as surely Boro wouldnt sell them Butters?

I still remain confident that Clayton will be a Boro player.