oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Before all the fans to decide to say its the players fault that AC is not here. Lets just wait and see if he joins Boro, Brighton or gets a new contract.

Many a time the agent doesn't work in the best interest of the player to get extra cash.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If AC never turned up to his medical to force a move to Brighton then:

A) we would almost certainly pull out of the deal

B) he is being badly advised by his agent

C) he is a money grabbing toss pot

It'll be interesting to see whether AK has anything to say about it after the match

@GraemeBailey: Cardiff City have agreed a deal with non-league starlet Danny Johnson. Had been on trial at Middlesbrough.

AK still keeping quiet about AC then i see fair play tho would be unprofessional to talk about a player that has not even signed yet.

Everything about the man oozes class and i'm so happy. It really boils my toilet water when i hear harry and big sam talking about other peoples players.

seems like we've had a bid accepted for the croatian rb

Avdija Vršajević signed for Middlesbrough

August 9, 2014, 18:20

Hajduk lost Avdija Vršajevića. Although during the day yesterday with Poljud arriving signals that will be sold Vršajevića and Susic, on Saturday morning, leaders of Hajduk are still caved, Jutarnji list.

Vršajević will continue his career in the English second division side Middlesbrough and Hajduk will get about 700,000 euros.

In the end it is still surprising scenario since the day before Hajduk refused the offer, which was only a hundred thousand "easier".

However, the British did not give up and in the end they are worth it. In any case, Vršajević against Shakhtar played last game for White, and immediately after the victory over Kazakhstan, he hinted that he Split longer stays.

http://kaportal.ba/avdija-vrsajevic-potpisao-za-middlesbrough/

Clayton and his agent have acted in the exactly same way as 90% of footballers out there, it's just that it's come out that he has apparently acted like this.

By no means a deal breaker for me

He's Bosnian

I don't think they're that bothered about nationality over there. Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian, it's all the same really... ;)

Clayton and his agent have acted in the exactly same way as 90% of footballers out there, it's just that it's come out that he has apparently acted like this.

By no means a deal breaker for me

Has sense this one does

Do we really need 2 right backs? I know, in an ideal world, we'd like to have 2 natural senior players in every position. But for me, if we get Abella, then with Hines, Omeruo, Atkinson, Nsue and Williams (when he gets back) all capable of doing a job there, I think we have enough.

Therefore, I think we are in a strong position if we were to get Abella, Chalobah, Bamford, and a mystery number 10. Left wing is a funny one. Because at the moment we look a bit light there but if we signed one, then when ledesma and Carayol get back, we are a bit overloaded. So I'd be happy enough that if we got a decent number 10, then tomlin can always cover for the left wing role if needed. Therefore, I think we are 4 players away from a promotion challenging squad.