• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, please calm this promotion talk. I, for one, am extremely hopeful but lets just calm down about permanent deals for next summer. For the sake of everyones wellbeing.

It will be interesting to find out who the left winger and/or striker is.

When Abella is in the team, Is there a better back four than ours in the championship?....

--Abella--Ayala--Omeruo--Friend--

Take some beating.

Agreed, think we will keep a good defensive record this season and have decent cover just in case. GL and DW do a great job protecting too.

Hi everyone, like a lot of you, this thread has been visited umpteen times over the last few months on every break from work I've had so cheers for keeping us all updated wibute very twist and turn of the transfer roller coaster in one place! Not had time to get posting so thought I'd finally share my thoughts!

It's been quite a turnaround over the last year or so and this season is building up to be something special. Whilst I feel the frustrations as much as everyone else regarding the gaps in the squad that need filling I'd say it's all the more reason to be optimistic about the season ahead!

Interesting to see the transfer policy over the summer, I remember a piece in the Gazette at the start of the summer about how his policy has lard since he first took charge and that he'd initially planned to target young Spaniards but now realises they would struggle to cope with the demands of this division. I'd say this shows the vision of the man that he's still targeted players from the league he knows best and where players can be picked up much cheaper. Simultaneously it's nice to see that he realises,a cor of players from this country ith experience in this league are vital and whether the Clayton deal comes off or not I reckon we'll see someone or a similar ilk targeted for that midfield position.

All in all a very good summer so far and plenty of reason to be hopeful for Karanka to bring the good times back!

Wow, please calm this promotion talk. I, for one, am extremely hopeful but lets just calm down about permanent deals for next summer. For the sake of everyones wellbeing.

It will be interesting to find out who the left winger and/or striker is.

Sorry, but it's either this or speculate about Vossen!!! I did say hypothetically. We all have to have ambitions!!!

Don't think Chelsea will sell.

Omeruo will hand in a transfer request to come and join us :P

SSN not reporting that Eden Hazard and Diego Costa are contemplating a similar tactic after Omeruo has let slip about Teesside Park and Parmo's.

Don't think Chelsea will sell.

Omeruo will hand in a transfer request to come and join us :P

SSN not reporting that Eden Hazard and Diego Costa are contemplating a similar tactic after Omeruo has let slip about Teesside Park and Parmo's.

Diego is no stranger to teesside park. He's owned a little coffee shop there for years!

Hi guys, not a brand new poster but lost my previous details!

Just wanted to comment on omeru. last season i thought he was a really good player. He has come back this season and after the first game he just looked class. Reminded me of woodgate in his prime, was winning almost everything without looking like he was even pushing himself. He will be the top defender in the championship this season, just wish we could sign him on a permanent deal!

As for Clayton, i would tell him where to go, we only need players who want to be here and give 100%

Forgetting all that, i think we have a very exiting season ahead UTB!

Just wanted to comment on omeru. last season i thought he was a really good player. He has come back this season and after the first game he just looked class. Reminded me of woodgate in his prime, was winning almost everything without looking like he was even pushing himself. He will be the top defender in the championship this season, just wish we could sign him on a permanent deal!

As for Clayton, i would tell him where to go, we only need players who want to be here and give 100%

Exiting through the hatch at the top of the league?? :D

Exiting through the hatch at the top of the league?? :D

lol, yes, mobile spell checker ~(honest) - however last time we changed division we won the first game of the season - this year its in the opposite direction, its meant to be!