• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont claim to be itk i was just passing on information that i got told of a friend who works near the training ground,

And I for one appreciate that kind if information. It's plausible and I can't claim to instantly tell the difference between other teams relatively unknown players.

If it is indeed Bamford and Baker, that will make 4 players who have trained with us for a period of time before being announced, after Abella and Omeruo. I'm sure there's a reason for it, just seems a bit odd to me.

I dont claim to be itk i was just passing on information that i got told of a friend who works near the training ground,

Agree with borodane. At least these posts give us something to think about. It is as likely as the son of a poster randomly bumping into Steve Gibson in London and discussing our plans for a striker or 3, or someone's mate pointing out a plane coming in from Maastricht. Its what keeps this thread fun. The alternative is to just follow AVs tweets.

Adding everything together, 2 bids from us, vossen practically begging to come here plus that we don't seem to be a million miles away in terms of having a bid accepted. I really don't see why everyone finds it so far fetched that we would actually get him. We clearly want him and he clearly wants to come, plus apparently personal terms were all but agreed last year so it's just a matter of getting a bid accepted. With the transfer window closing very soon, genk will eventually budge because they will need to replace him. We will get him for 5m euro in the last week of the window.

Because we haven't actually made 2 bids for him, we made an enquiry nearly 6 weeks ago and nothing concrete since, he is a backup option and will cost a huge amount for a club like us. No chance.

So your just going to ignore a quote from vossen saying genk turned down a bid from us?

Agree with borodane. At least these posts give us something to think about. It is as likely as the son of a poster randomly bumping into Steve Gibson in London and discussing our plans for a striker or 3, or someone's mate pointing out a plane coming in from Maastricht. Its what keeps this thread fun. The alternative is to just follow AVs tweets.

Exactly this rumour thread has been so boring, just endless discussions about friend/leadbitter etc and barely any rumours.

You've shared some useful, interesting information you'd been given with the forum and that just isn't acceptable. Please refrain in future and stick to vague statements like "we're signing a right footed midfield who has played for a European team at some point in the last decade"

I jest of course, don't let the b******rds grind you down mate :)

Lewis Baker is a class player, I know this because i stream quite a lot of the u21 prem matches and have seen a fair few chelsea games hence why I rate Baker and Bamford (Bamford especially) and don't rate Ake. Also Bamford wouldn't suit the number 10 role as some people have suggested, he's perfect for up top though