oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Dont shoot Marshall. My hands are up. I was totaly wrong. I was convinced the signing of Husband heralded the immenent departure of the gorgeous one. Excellent news.

Fair enough buddy, I think most people would be lying if they said that they weren't a bit worried that friend may have been leaving this window.

Could be the best signing of this summer, even if we don't go up we'll get a good fee next summer.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wondering if Palace's interest in this apparent Chelsea coach they met with last week (according to the paper talk) has put a hold on bamford signing. Just a conspiracy theory. if he gets the job he may want a few Chelsea loans to supplement the crystal palace team. Just a thought.

Boro looking to take Zverotic from Fulham on loan for a year according to the Sun.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/5847394/Middlesbrough-swoop-for-Fulham-defender-Elsad-Zverotic.html

Quick search on Twitter suggest he's pretty highly rated by the fans, but can't get into the team, which they're all pretty miffed about.

Apparently we're in for Howson.

Nah, can't see it.

We wouldn't replace grant unless he won't sign new contract (can't see that either)

Quick search on howson and they regards him as first 11, has 4 years left on his contract and has a medial ligament knee injury

Middlesbrough fc are set to loan john guidetti of man city

source: "That page"

Would it be true, then I would be the happiest Boro-fan in the world! John Guidetti is an awesome player not gotten to prove his worth after his year away from soccer. Would be the perfect fit to Kike upfront.

Edit: AK did say he was looking for players in other PL-teams and I see this as a a good move. City also want to either loan him out once again or sell for the right price.

Middlesbrough fc are set to loan john guidetti of man city

source: "That page"

Would it be true, then I would be the happiest Boro-fan in the world! John Guidetti is an awesome player not gotten to prove his worth after his year away from soccer. Would be the perfect fit to Kike upfront.

Edit: AK did say he was looking for players in other PL-teams and I see this as a a good move. City also want to either loan him out once again or sell for the right price.

Don't know if there's any truth in this but he's someone id like the club to take a chance on and buy.

He's in the last year of he's contract so maybe available for around the £2m mark.

So he'll be better than GL at set pieces already really wont he. :)

Isn't it just a myth that leadbitter is poor at set pieces. He's already assisted a goal with a corner and smashed home a perfect penalty. Whenever I see highlights his set pieces are usually pretty good. AK is the second successive coach to acknowledge his set piece play. I think supporters are just gettin on his back because they need a scapegoat when the team is poor.

So he'll be better than GL at set pieces already really wont he. :)

Isn't it just a myth that leadbitter is poor at set pieces. He's already assisted a goal with a corner and smashed home a perfect penalty. Whenever I see highlights his set pieces are usually pretty good. AK is the second successive coach to acknowledge his set piece play. I think supporters are just gettin on his back because they need a scapegoat when the team is poor.

Well said a couple of his free kicks can be poor but very players are even Ronaldo hits them into the stands or the wall now and again.