• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More likely will be loaned to another Prem club a la Lukaku

But is he good enough for the prem? Has he played a game in England? I'm only asking as I haven't heard much about him.

But will he be guaranteed first team football for a PL club? As the lower half PL clubs can't have nowhere near as much faith(compared to teams like us in the Championship) as they're terrified of the drop so tend to go for experienced players. The Championship is a great place for young players to develop.

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

I first suggested Stevie May in January when he done well for a half a season but since then he has continued doing well so I'd expect quite a few more teams to be interested in him this summer.

Boro boss Aitor Karanka was delighted to finish with a win in the final fixture at the Riverside and admitted he was already thinking about next term.

"I said to the players that this was a very important game," he said. "I told them it was not the last game of this season, it was the first game of next season.

"They have to work now for the future. We did well today but we can always improve and get better."

"@chalobah: Last home game of the season, thanks to the fans for the brilliant support. Will have good memories of the Riverside #UTB"

Sounds like he isn't expecting to be back next season.

I wouldn't be too disappointed if he didn't return next season. He has done fairly well but he hasn't been consistent enough to make me think we have got to get him back on loan next season.

I wouldn't be too disappointed if he didn't return next season. He has done fairly well but he hasn't been consistent enough to make me think we have got to get him back on loan next season.

Yeah I'd be fairly happy with leadbitter + butterflied 1st choice and Smallwood, whitehead as back up. Apparently there's players that would offer us more from Chelsea; bamford, T.hazard, piazon, tbh I know sweet FA about last two, and very little about bamford either