oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Bamford will be done today......and two others will come to light as well.

No mentions anymore regarding that guy from Holland, think i'll have a scoot of the dutch press.

Just seen a text from someone closer than close to the dealings. It says Bamford will be announced today and keep ears to the ground as two others are really close, so expecting to hear names today. No names given on the text though so presumably confident but covering their backs incase problems occur

Lewis Baker should certainly be one of them id imagine

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bamford will be done today......and two others will come to light as well.

No mentions anymore regarding that guy from Holland, think i'll have a scoot of the dutch press.

Just seen a text from someone closer than close to the dealings. It says Bamford will be announced today and keep ears to the ground as two others are really close, so expecting to hear names today. No names given on the text though so presumably confident but covering their backs incase problems occur

If and when Bamford signs I think Baker will be announced at the same time.

May well be. With all the hold up with the Bamford deal I completely forgot about Baker!!

It amazes me United, Liverpool and ***nal have not gone in for him. I agree its a bargain and would fit perfectly into each one of those teams.

Yep they all need an Alonso type player, would have been a perfect fit for any of them.

Lead to believe that the Bamford hold up was due to interest from QPR. would make sense given they are looking to ship out Remy, and with the whole 'moving from London' thing. Mourinho apparently veto'd this though.

Lead to believe that the Bamford hold up was due to interest from QPR. would make sense given they are looking to ship out Remy, and with the whole 'moving from London' thing. Mourinho apparently veto'd this though.

Bloody 'Arry has to be in for everyone doesn't he :/

I heard it was feared to be a paper issue with the fax machine, but after the repair guy looked at it yesterday the problem appears to be the print fax tape, print tape(red in colour) ordered, when the fax tape issue is sorted the deal will be complete

More news about Vossen, this time from Voetbal24.be. http://www.voetbal24.be/2014/08/28/de-lijdensweg-van-jelle-vossen-interesse-uit-gans-europa-maar-gegijzeld-in-genk/

Jelle Vossen is having an annus horribilis. The forward had a lousy season with Racing Genk and was not allowed to go to the World Cup. And to make things worse, will he now see yet another transfer pass him by? Or will he be leaving Limburg in the days to come?

Jelle Vossen's transfer saga is starting to look like a soap opera. For years now, the forward has been able to count on a lot of interest from every corner of Europe in every transfer window, but the interested clubs always baulked over the asking price.

Now too, the money that Genk is asking for its forward seems unrealistic, which might mean that Vossen has to put away his transfer wishes yet again. “I think that Jelle is worth more than Vanaken”, said chairman Houben two months ago.

Genk's board has refused an offer of millions more than once. In the meantime, the market value of the striker has fallen from 6.6 million euros last summer to 4.4 million now. Only if the club accepts a realistic offer can Jelle Vossen start the new chapter in his career that he has so much been looking forward to.

OVERVIEW: Vossen has been linked with the following clubs in recent seasons:

England: Everton – Aston Villa – Middlesbrough – Sunderland – Newcastle – West Ham – Cardiff City

Italy: Fiorentina – Pescara

Spain Valencia

Holland Feyenoord

Turkey Trabzonspor

Russia Rubin Kazan

Greece PAOK Saloniki

Croatia Dynamo Zagreb

Anyone have any idea who this domestic left winger is? Wouldn't mind Gnabry from ***nal, he's unlikely to get many opportunities this season

Just hope its not that kid that played there for Man Utd midweek. He was fairly awful.