• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So he likes to cross very often but his two weaknesses are crossing and passing:dodgy:

I think it would be fair to say that their assessment is fundamentally basic in it's nature.

I've heard he likes moving his legs and kicking a ball... he is also a person.

My mate said he's surprised as he expected him to get a few first time games this season. He's now upset that Naughton is staying :D

Maybe he'll end up being first choice RB with Abella as back up, 20-30 games for Boro this season must be preferable to 2-3 for Spurs

Jordan Ibe is stalling on a move to Derby...

Can I refer you to post 12066 made at 09.54 today...

My mate said he's surprised as he expected him to get a few first time games this season. He's now upset that Naughton is staying :D

Maybe he'll end up being first choice RB with Abella as back up, 20-30 games for Boro this season must be preferable to 2-3 for Spurs

Jordan Ibe is stalling on a move to Derby...

Can I refer you to post 12066 made at 09.54 today...

:D

Schteve McClaren on Bamford to Boro

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/steve-mcclaren-patrick-bamford-prove-7680392#.U_7gkI4jqfk.twitter

Although I'm well pleased with the signing of Fredericks, I'm somewhat underwhelmed by the raging lack of interest in what is happening on the Vossen front. I took the trouble of translating (not Google!) and posting a Belgian news article this morning and zero reaction from anyone - much less a word of thanks for my effort.

The Vossen saga might well be a dead duck as far as most people are concerned - and I can't say I blame them - but things are moving along for the first time in ages. He has turned down an offer from Croatia, says he wants to come to Boro and, according to Het Laatste Nieuws, Boro have upped their offer to 6 million euros. I think a deal is more than likely.

Although I'm well pleased with the signing of Fredericks, I'm somewhat underwhelmed by the raging lack of interest in what is happening on the Vossen front. I took the trouble of translating (not Google!) and posting a Belgian news article this morning and zero reaction from anyone - much less a word of thanks for my effort.

The Vossen saga might well be a dead duck as far as most people are concerned - and I can't say I blame them - but things are moving along for the first time in ages. He has turned down an offer from Croatia, says he wants to come to Boro and, according to Het Laatste Nieuws, Boro have upped their offer to 6 million euros. I think a deal is more than likely.

I'm pleased with Fredericks too. :)

Who is Vossen? ;)

I always appreciate it Oslo, more of a reader than a poster these days. Keep it up though.

I always appreciate it Oslo, more of a reader than a poster these days. Keep it up though.

Ta mate! Graag gedaan!

I agree Syd but I am trying to keep quiet on that front as he is the one I really want and can improve us markedly, and have posted many times on the issue, to the extent that im pretty sure people will be peeved at me!!!

and the only norwegian words I know translates farewell (I think). Had yer Bra?!?! Hardebra?!?! Dad worked in Trondheim, Stavanger, Bergen and Oslo for 30 years plus. Struggled to get me to speak English properly so was always going to struggle with Norse!!!