oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Totally agree with you, Rich! And as rumours go, there aren't many as long-lasting and entertaining (Free Jelle Vossen) as this. And as we're dealing with rumour and speculation, might it not be that the reason why the Bamford deal has not been fully tied up as yet has nothing to do with his reluctance to come to Boro and more to do with the continued possibility of signing Vossen?

Given that Boro have been putting up more smokescreens than the Grand Fleet at the Battle of Jutland, I think anything is possible.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not bothered about people thanking me for this and that, but even a slight acknowledgement is more than welcome sometimes.

Slightly acknowledged.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Totally agree with you, Rich! And as rumours go, there aren't many as long-lasting and entertaining (Free Jelle Vossen) as this. And as we're dealing with rumour and speculation, might it not be that the reason why the Bamford deal has not been fully tied up as yet has nothing to do with his reluctance to come to Boro and more to do with the continued possibility of signing Vossen?

Given that Boro have been putting up more smokescreens than the Grand Fleet at the Battle of Jutland, I think anything is possible.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not bothered about people thanking me for this and that, but even a slight acknowledgement is more than welcome sometimes.

Harumph!!!!

Although I feel that no insult was intended we have to remain within certain boundaries and for that reason posts have been deleted.

@Oslo Syd your input is always welcome and you ARE a respected forum member

Oh please, like us women would get ourselves in knots over something so silly. ;)

On the actual transfer front. It is getting a bit frustrating to be told a deal is done only for nothing to materialize. Any info is good but now I tend to take things with a pinch of salt until the deal has come through officially.

Have we only got Omerou and Fredericks on loan right now? Anyone else? And whats the limit these days regarding loans?

3 if we count Bamford, we're allowed no more than 4 from the same club and we can play no more than 5 in any match. I think...

Happens. I remember having a tantrum once cos a post of mine joking about Pippa Middleton's bum was deleted :D

He'll back back in a day or two. Once he's outsmarted mother nature.

Guess it all depends on what should and is acceptable to the forum and whether or not previous boundaries are pushed even further.

I still cringe at some of the input and posts seen on other forums and am pleased we have some control from everyone on here.

Anyway just where is Bamford!!!

Happens. I remember having a tantrum once cos a post of mine joking about Pippa Middleton's bum was deleted :D

And so it should be deleted :(. There is NOTHING funny about pippa middletons bum

You joked about Pippa Middletons bum? Surely not. Its not something to be joked about!!!

So, seems Bamford will be number 2 signing of the day. Any suggestions on the third, other than Baker??

And so it should be deleted :(. There is NOTHING funny about pippa middletons bum

I've been here before. Last I have to say on the matter before I get told off again :D

4633595222_30f90dc385.jpg