• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Won't happen, £20m loan fee + £17m wages?

Nope, City couldn't afford it.

Well, Negredo is supposedly leaving for £20-25m. Could be a replacement

They won't risk it. They've failed the FFP once, doubt they want to risk failing it a second time.

They won't risk it. They've failed the FFP once, doubt they want to risk failing it a second time.

A £50m fine is nothing to them man

SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 2m

Middlesbrough have reportedly told goalkeeper Jason Steele he is free to leave the club. #boro

i know every manager makes mistake. but AK rating B. M over Steele is too big a mistake fans have to regret. letting steele leave on free is another joke.

Im not so sure its just Karanka that doesnt rate Steele for some reason, leo the goalie coach doest seem to either and in the articles ive read that he's done he never mentions him at all.

No one seems to know what has gone on betwen steele and the management but imo something has or the management just dont like steele ability as much as alot of the fans do.

Middlesbrough have reportedly told goalkeeper Jason Steele he is free to leave the club. #boro

i know every manager makes mistake. but AK rating B. M over Steele is too big a mistake fans have to regret. letting steele leave on free is another joke.

Where has AK stated he can leave for free? AK has said he's free to leave the club ie if a suitable bid is received but with him still under contract he won't go for nothing

Where has AK stated he can leave for free? AK has said he's free to leave the club ie if a suitable bid is received but with him still under contract he won't go for nothing

He hasn't told him he can leave on a free, it's just slightly confusing wording by that twitter account. He is allowed to leave the club if there' an offer for him, but Karanka has apparently stated to the Gazette that he's opted to stay for now.

I don't think we are going to sign Baker.. I reckon we'll end up with another young attacking midfielder from another premier league side! Also be very surprised to Vossen sign.. But we will sign another striker from the continent

I don't think we are going to sign Baker.. I reckon we'll end up with another young attacking midfielder from another premier league side! Also be very surprised to Vossen sign.. But we will sign another striker from the continent

Ok go on, ill be the one to ask if this is a guess or if youve heard something :rolleyes:

I think we'll get Baker in on loan, get Yanic in from Heerenveen as the attacking player who can cover LW/10/RW reading the quotes out of Holland they are prepared to sell once they've signed an Iranian lad to replace him.

Then flip a coin DG or Vossen, have a feeling Graham might go to Watford if they sell Deeney he'd be guaranteed starter.

Ok go on, ill be the one to ask if this is a guess or if youve heard something :rolleyes:

Pure speculation ;)