oneBoro Forum
Armster

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

We need a CM who is going to bust a gut to get forward and support the attackers.

we dominated the entire match against Reading with 18 shoots, 6 on goal 12 outside. We have no problem making chances. What we need is a pure striker, and I still say that Vossen is that boxplayer we need. Last season he made every goal inside the box. Him besides Kike we have the tool to win matches.

Did anybody get a look at the Directors Box today? My brother in law was sat in the West and swears Vossen was in there sat next to Gibson. I couldn't see anything from my seat in the North!

Did anybody get a look at the Directors Box today? My brother in law was sat in the West and swears Vossen was in there sat next to Gibson. I couldn't see anything from my seat in the North!

Must be a doppelgänger:

Kristof Terreur @HLNinEngeland:

Jelle Vossen is still in Belgium, waiting to travel to England. Genk and #Boro are discussing last details.

Either a doppelgänger or his wishful thinking! :D

I was awaiting the habitual number plate rumour.

Guest VanillaSwift

Reading the Genk forum then and they seem to think it's an initial loan with the option to purchase him at anytime for £4million.

Let your imaginations run wild:

GazetteBoro ‏@GazetteBoro 11s

Need something to lighten the mood? We've got some breaking #Boro news coming in the next five minutes...#borolive

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• 1. 1-1 2. Same as the Bournemouth, injury dependant.  3. Yes he'll make his debut, if Fletcher is injured I think he'll start. No hat-tricks in this game. 4. Leo will go full Graeme Souness and plant a Boro flag in the centre circle. 5. Power Rangers surely?
    • When - Saturday 26th September, 2020, KO 15:00 Where - The Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium Why - Because it's time for football, duh! So, this bizarre season continues with a trip to QPR, and a ground where we've had very mixed fortunes over the years. Last season we drew 2-2, back when the world was normal. Well as normal as it can be when you have a Wotsit in the White House and Wurzel Gummidge in Number 10, that is. Our Lord and Saviour Neil of Warnock will still be self isolating with Covid-19 for this, so expect to see monseuirs Jepson and Blackwell in the dugout. No idea where Leo is. If anyone has seen him, please return to The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough, England, TS3 6RS. Talking points: Score Predictions? Lineup? Will Chuba Akpom make his debut, scoring his first of many hat-tricks for the club? Will Leo appear out of nowhere mid-match, storm onto the pitch and headbutt the ref? Who are the better Rangers? Queen's Park? US Army? Hermione (G)Ranger? Oh and just because it will never not be funny:    
    • Regarding Walker - a long long way from making the grade. If he can do it at this level is more than debatable 
    • Exactly and annoyingly it's most likely that the PL clubs will be affected the least.
    • So much of that is due to the PL though. The Championship has to run this high to get into the PL and it trickles down from there.