oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Boys,

I don't get to the games anymore but if we do make these 2 signings, will they make a difference to the team?

Honestly?

Vossen is an excellent player, if he re creates the form he has shown at Genk then I genuinely think he will score 20+ this season

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are all these players going to play, Vossen, Bamford, Kike, Adomah, Wildschut, Tomlin. Surely some people need to be sold ? That doesn't include Nsue, Ledesma or Reach either

Where are all these players going to play, Vossen, Bamford, Kike, Adomah, Wildschut, Tomlin. Surely some people need to be sold ? That doesn't include Nsue, Ledesma or Reach either

We need depth though, can't just have 11 excellent players on the pitch and a load of dross on the bench

Well Gibbo stated he was going to do something to get the crowds back and make a real effort (can understand the loans even more now) and yep players will have to go.

Bye Andy Halliday Jason Steele Luke Williams et al

Err....

-------------- Mejias ----------------

Abella -- Gibson ---- Omeruo -- Friend

------------- Clayton ---------------

-------------------------------------

Bamford - Tomlin - Vossen - Wildschut

--------------- Kike -----------------

ATTACK!

Although with our record of EG announcing potential transfers (Think Clayton + Baker + Bamford), we have every right to doubt the time frame of 24 hours!

Boys,

I don't get to the games anymore but if we do make these 2 signings, will they make a difference to the team?

Honestly?

Actually a girl but I'll reply anyway. :p

I think the system will change if we get Vossen, at least at home. We might go for the two upfront which would mean that Kike would have someone to play off. At the moment when things aren't going our way Tomlin is far too deep so there is a gulf between midfield and striker.

As for the winger, is he left or right? Don't know much about the lad if I'm being honest. We need someone who is going to cross the ball for us because at the moment, Reach in particular, isn't getting decent crosses in. He rarely beats the first man. I'd say this new winger would make a big difference.

Err....

ATTACK!

If we want to win every game 6-5, that'd work :P

Err....

ATTACK!

If we want to win every game 6-5, that'd work :P

we might need to score 6 every game with our current gk

Actually a girl but I'll reply anyway. :p

I think the system will change if we get Vossen, at least at home. We might go for the two upfront which would mean that Kike would have someone to play off. At the moment when things aren't going our way Tomlin is far too deep so there is a gulf between midfield and striker.

As for the winger, is he left or right? Don't know much about the lad if I'm being honest. We need someone who is going to cross the ball for us because at the moment, Reach in particular, isn't getting decent crosses in. He rarely beats the first man. I'd say this new winger would make a big difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdpctIy1A2s

yanic Wildschut (LW) is fast and direct, but I think is a player that possibly will need to work on his end product, both shooting and crossing.

Err....

ATTACK!

Woah, woah, woah there prowler. I got a bashing the other day for having bamford vossen bambam and kike in the same team cos it wasn't defensive enough. My team had leadboots whereas yours has wildshult so even less defensive. Prepare to be bombarded!!!

As it happens, I'm with you. Winning 5-4 is more exciting than winning 1-0 :p :D