oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Boys,

I don't get to the games anymore but if we do make these 2 signings, will they make a difference to the team?

Honestly?

Actually a girl but I'll reply anyway. :p

I think the system will change if we get Vossen, at least at home. We might go for the two upfront which would mean that Kike would have someone to play off. At the moment when things aren't going our way Tomlin is far too deep so there is a gulf between midfield and striker.

As for the winger, is he left or right? Don't know much about the lad if I'm being honest. We need someone who is going to cross the ball for us because at the moment, Reach in particular, isn't getting decent crosses in. He rarely beats the first man. I'd say this new winger would make a big difference.

Next time il say "all"

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boys,

I don't get to the games anymore but if we do make these 2 signings, will they make a difference to the team?

Honestly?

Actually a girl but I'll reply anyway. :p

I think the system will change if we get Vossen, at least at home. We might go for the two upfront which would mean that Kike would have someone to play off. At the moment when things aren't going our way Tomlin is far too deep so there is a gulf between midfield and striker.

As for the winger, is he left or right? Don't know much about the lad if I'm being honest. We need someone who is going to cross the ball for us because at the moment, Reach in particular, isn't getting decent crosses in. He rarely beats the first man. I'd say this new winger would make a big difference.

Next time il say "all"

It's all in good jest, I don't really mind. Despite the loss today I'm in high spirits after the mention of new signings. :D

This whole 'cream' thing is absolutely cringe worthy, are you lot 14 years old? Wildschut? Meh. Vossen? Hopefully he's coming on a very tidy financial package for us. We've been burnt too many times on rubbish foreign imports from poor leagues. Fingers crossed these guys can make the difference as we are still woefully short.

You're a bit of a whinge aren't you? Don't think you've had one positive thing to say since you joined

I've had many a positive thing to say, clearly not your agenda to notice though.

Also good contribution to the discussion and my thoughts, it's that incite-fulness that brought me here in the first place.

I'll be glad when the window closes on Monday night - it must be unsettling for the team knowing that other deals are imminent and that their place in the 1st team might be up for grabs. At least we'll know who we've got come Monday and they can settle down and start looking to climb the table!

-------------- Mejias ---------------

-------- Omeruo - Gibson ---------

-- Damia ----------------- Friend --

------ Leadbitter - Clayton --------

-------------- Tomlin ---------------

---- Bamford - Kike - Vossen ----

This whole 'cream' thing is absolutely cringe worthy, are you lot 14 years old? Wildschut? Meh. Vossen? Hopefully he's coming on a very tidy financial package for us. We've been burnt too many times on rubbish foreign imports from poor leagues. Fingers crossed these guys can make the difference as we are still woefully short.

You're a bit of a whinge aren't you? Don't think you've had one positive thing to say since you joined

He's right though. It was the same stuff in the summer. How's that working out for us so far? Maybe people should spend more time concentrating on what's happening on the field instead of getting so worked up over what's happening off it.

And maybe this isnt a football forum and a place to post any daft rubbish they feel like. Maybe Kim Jong Un should be made head moderator and all have to post like North Koreans!!!?

Lighten up ya crank

I don't need to lighten up, I'm not the one insulting people :)

This is far from a place to post any daft rubbish. There's a couple of other Boro forums where this does happen. Do they even have a remotely similar feel to them? No. What he said was pretty much spot on, it's cringeworthy for adults to act like that anyway never mind the fact that it's the usual story of people getting carried away before seeing how things actually start to shape up.