oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Jason Steele off on a year long loan deal,to a championship club...good luck and hope it goes well for him.

his contract's up at the end of the season isn't it? so if this is true then we've just basically given him away

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Assuming we sign the two mentioned plus potentially Baker its been a brilliant window where we seem to have only missed out on Juanfran out of our primary targets. As many have said Gibson has put his money where his mouth is and backed the club yet again. The only downside is the fact they werent in before the season began. I think it may take another 4-5 weeks before we really start getting the wheels rolling but it appears we may have the squad Karanka wanted at the start of the window.

I think having these two weeks after the transfer window shuts is huge for us. You can only do so much in that time of course, but we're out of form and a much changed unit. Most teams just change a player here of there. We've changed plenty recently and maybe several more - and potentially we're implementing a new system too.

It's only two weeks, but it should help. It'll at least give the new players time to understand their roles and team mates. Whether they can implement that understanding productively on the pitch instantly is naturally a whole different matter.

Lots of rumours regarding Lewis McGugan from Watford, i'd swap him for Adomah!

Where these rumours from?

McGugan is apparently very unhappy at Watford, people just putting 2 and 2 together I think.

Lots of rumours regarding Lewis McGugan from Watford, i'd swap him for Adomah!

Where these rumours from?

McGugan is apparently very unhappy at Watford, people just putting 2 and 2 together I think.

Watford manager has left too so this may add fuel to the fire, or extinguish any chance of him leaving

McGugan is a pure central attacking midfielder. If we were to go for him, I think it'd be fair to say we'd certainly be going narrower in the three behind Kike.

I'm a big fan, to be honest. Big game player; a game changer with far more talent and consistency than our current option in that respect... Ledesma.

McGugan is a pure central attacking midfielder. If we were to go for him, I think it'd be fair to say we'd certainly be going narrower in the three behind Kike.

I'm a big fan, to be honest. Big game player; a game changer with far more talent and consistency than our current option in that respect... Ledesma.

I'd get him if he was a proper attacking central midfielder, not a 'number 10' type. We need an attacking CM not more number 10s specially if we get baker.