• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@GazetteBoro @untypicalboro What the hell are we supposed to do for the rest of #DeadlineDay #Deadlinenow?

anthony vickers

‏@untypicalboro @will_tyerman @GazetteBoro Keep watching (he says with furtive glance)

@GazetteBoro @untypicalboro What the hell are we supposed to do for the rest of #DeadlineDay #Deadlinenow?

anthony vickers

‏@untypicalboro @will_tyerman @GazetteBoro Keep watching (he says with furtive glance)

Oh god - is it going to be Vargas next?! ;)

It's all pretty surreal. A Belgian international who fell in love with the club from afar and signed for love not money. In my mind storys like this always have a happy ending. UTB.

Signed for love? lol

It's all pretty surreal. A Belgian international who fell in love with the club from afar and signed for love not money. In my mind storys like this always have a happy ending. UTB.

Signed for love? lol

Maybe he ment cream? :D

I'm sure £22k a week helped!

anthony vickers

Hey!! Thats me I was waiting for Vic's response to my other question before posting it.

You massive poo :(:(:(

Signed for love? lol

I'm pretty sure AV said he's getting a big wage increase out of it. I'm not saying that you're wrong about him liking the club, but everything in football is about money now.

I'm sure £22k a week helped!

you're all so cynical :P

anthony vickers

Hey!! Thats me I was waiting for Vic's response to my other question before posting it.

You massive poo :(:(:(

aww sorry :(