• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's all pretty surreal. A Belgian international who fell in love with the club from afar and signed for love not money. In my mind storys like this always have a happy ending. UTB.

I'm sure £22k a week helped!

:)

I'd say that it's not so much the £22k a week now that's the key, it's the £50k+ his agent will have told him he can get by playing in the Premier League eventually.

Stuck at work so can I really THANK everyone for their input. Just having to access this thread means my boss thinks I am being really diligent at work whilst I am keeping up to date on all things Boro.

I reckon Gibbo has done everything he can now - Its over to AK to get a team out of them and us to turn up in numbers (20 k+ per week) , oh and to support ever player who pulls on the jersey (including the keeper) as this is our chance to actually get some glory this year.

Once these players click then we should be awesome. Front 3 of Jelle , Bamford and Kike against Huddersfield please.

GazetteBoro ‏@GazetteBoro 2m

WE WANT NEIL AND A CONTRACT! RT @Boro: Here's the first pic of @VossenJelle in a Boro shirt! #DeadlineDay #UTB

Jelle in a boro shirt almost feels like a bit like it has been photoshopped!

Jelle Vossen @VossenJelle · 23m

I'm really proud to announce that I will play 1 year for @Boro !!