• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Incredible day surely that's it now?

Only departures I would guess if anymore activity.

maybe id Adomah goes we try to bring in Sinclair? pure speculation as Stoke are in for Sinclair on loan

@KM786

What ever happened with Danny Johnson??

Referring back to the second post in this monumental and majestic thread!

He signed for Cardiff after a successful trial

We're expecting a late push for Baker aren't we? If we get him tied up now then we get to choose the length of a loan whereas if we wait for the emergency loan window we can only bring him in for 93 days.

Would still like to think about another defensive midfielder personally but I honestly think we'll be all about attack this season. Even with our poor play we've managed 20+ shots per game and with some better players up top we should hopefully increase the number of those shots going in.

Nearly 30 years on and Gibson's still putting his hand in his pocket to try and enhance the club and town, amazing job this summer recruitment wise. Let's hope with Wildschut and Adomahs pace and Kike/Tomlin/Vossen we can fire our way to the PL.

Nearly 30 years on and Gibson's still putting his hand in his pocket to try and enhance the club and town, amazing job this summer recruitment wise. Let's hope with Wildschut and Adomahs pace and Kike/Tomlin/Vossen we can fire our way to the PL.

Amen brother!

We're expecting a late push for Baker aren't we? If we get him tied up now then we get to choose the length of a loan whereas if we wait for the emergency loan window we can only bring him in for 93 days.

Would still like to think about another defensive midfielder personally but I honestly think we'll be all about attack this season. Even with our poor play we've managed 20+ shots per game and with some better players up top we should hopefully increase the number of those shots going in.

I secretly hope the surprise is a DM, but no mention of a new DM to replace Smallwood so far by anyone.