• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did anyone just see that on SSN haha?

Wasnt the everton lad that went to Finch Farm with a dildo by any chance was it? :D

***ing idiot if you ask me, it is a worrying escalation to be honest. It won't be long until one of the reporters gets happy slapped or something worse. I've thought that for a long time.

Wasnt the everton lad that went to Finch Farm with a dildo by any chance was it? :D

*** idiot if you ask me, it is a worrying escalation to be honest. It won't be long until one of the reporters gets happy slapped or something worse. I've thought that for a long time.

Death by dildo?

*** idiot if you ask me, it is a worrying escalation to be honest. It won't be long until one of the reporters gets happy slapped or something worse. I've thought that for a long time.

Death by dildo?

Premature death.

So far – and there is still some time to go – it has been a great transfer deadline day for us, as well as astute signings since the end of last season. I never believed we’d get Jelle Vossen, even with all the hype which was just over-the-top wishful thinking going back a year to Mogga’s time.

It makes you think that as fans we are the ones who have pushed Jelle over the line with all the encouragement he has been given by all our fans. We’ve willed him here. I’m sure he has been flattered by all the attention he’s been given and no doubt all that, added together obviously with a decent contract for at least a year, has helped him realise that Boro is for him. Genk’s loss is very much our gain, hopefully.

However, I am really concerned about the goalkeeper situation.

If the rumours about Jason Steele leaving on loan are correct then I am saddened to think that a local lad, who is arguably the best technical keeper at the club, is effectively being given a free transfer if his contract is up at the end of this coming season. He is an England international. He has been our number one keeper for a number of seasons and has played a huge part in keeping us in the Championship. Whoever we may have signed, to me the keeper is the most important position in the team. When I have watched Tomas in goal I am reminded of Brad Jones. Every time the ball went anywhere near him I was petrified he would make a mistake and I have the same feeling with this lad. We know how Shay Given organised the defence and changed the whole outlook of the players in front of him with his commandeering of his area. I think Jason would have benefited greatly from working with Given and would have taken over in goal (after his injury) as a far better keeper when Given’s loan was over.

Whatever the reasons for his being frozen out, I am concerned with Karanka’s stubbornness in not playing him. Mejias is older than Steele and if he has faults now then I can’t see how he can rid himself of them in a season when we are hoping to perform consistently well. He has already lost us points. We know Dimi’s age is against him being the future, yet I would be happier with him in goal. I truly feel some people are dismissing the part Steele has played in the seasons he has played for us and I am so sorry that he has to go. A number of fans on here have stated that Jason is the best keeper at the club.

So Karanka, why won’t you play a keeper who was our prized player not so long ago and worth millions??

I only hope that the efforts of the players in the remaining matches are not compromised by a Brad Jones Mark 2 in goal.

Best of luck Jason, if you go. You will certainly be missed.

So far – and there is still some time to go – it has been a great transfer deadline day for us, as well as astute signings since the end of last season. I never believed we’d get Jelle Vossen, even with all the hype which was just over-the-top wishful thinking going back a year to Mogga’s time.

It makes you think that as fans we are the ones who have pushed Jelle over the line with all the encouragement he has been given by all our fans. We’ve willed him here. I’m sure he has been flattered by all the attention he’s been given and no doubt all that, added together obviously with a decent contract for at least a year, has helped him realise that Boro is for him. Genk’s loss is very much our gain, hopefully.

However, I am really concerned about the goalkeeper situation.

If the rumours about Jason Steele leaving on loan are correct then I am saddened to think that a local lad, who is arguably the best technical keeper at the club, is effectively being given a free transfer if his contract is up at the end of this coming season. He is an England international. He has been our number one keeper for a number of seasons and has played a huge part in keeping us in the Championship. Whoever we may have signed, to me the keeper is the most important position in the team. When I have watched Tomas in goal I am reminded of Brad Jones. Every time the ball went anywhere near him I was petrified he would make a mistake and I have the same feeling with this lad. We know how Shay Given organised the defence and changed the whole outlook of the players in front of him with his commandeering of his area. I think Jason would have benefited greatly from working with Given and would have taken over in goal (after his injury) as a far better keeper when Given’s loan was over.

Whatever the reasons for his being frozen out, I am concerned with Karanka’s stubbornness in not playing him. Mejias is older than Steele and if he has faults now then I can’t see how he can rid himself of them in a season when we are hoping to perform consistently well. He has already lost us points. We know Dimi’s age is against him being the future, yet I would be happier with him in goal. I truly feel some people are dismissing the part Steele has played in the seasons he has played for us and I am so sorry that he has to go. A number of fans on here have stated that Jason is the best keeper at the club.

So Karanka, why won’t you play a keeper who was our prized player not so long ago and worth millions??

I only hope that the efforts of the players in the remaining matches are not compromised by a Brad Jones Mark 2 in goal.

Best of luck Jason, if you go. You will certainly be missed.

To be fair, I have the same feeling you have with Mejias when Steele's in goal, they make the exact same mistakes.