oneBoro Forum
Armster

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

FL72 Transfers ‏@FL72Transfers · 4m

Reports that Leeds only sold Matt Smith to Fulham after they agreed to sign Luciano Becchio who snubs them last min to join Rotherham. Wow.

Please let this be true.

Reports that Leeds only sold Matt Smith to Fulham after they agreed to sign Luciano Becchio who snubs them last min to join Rotherham. Wow.

Lol hope this is true!!

Please let this be true.

Becchio says he wanted to play with the legendary Richie Smallwood FACT

One of the journo's I have on twitter Alan Nixon reports the Lancashire area ( Bolton , Blackburn ) you get the idea . Responded to a tweet from a Rovers fan saying they think Steele will be a good signing and there number 1 Nixon replied " Steele ok.... But Boro got a better one in Blackman mind "

I think this is all very racist and insensitive with regards to this new keeper. His name is Jamal guys, mkay.

@Boro: BREAKING: Seb Hines has joined Coventry City on loan until January 4. #DeadlineDay

god i really hope this happened

@Boro: BREAKING: Seb Hines has joined Coventry City on loan until January 4. #DeadlineDay

Good luck Seb.

Middlesbrough FC ‏@Boro 1m

BREAKING: Seb Hines has joined Coventry City on loan until January 4. #DeadlineDay

We now have 2 keepers with Champions League medals

:D

Does he qualify as a youth loan? Because if not, we now have 5 loanees:

Vossen

Omeruo

Bamford

Fredericks

Blackman

...and will need to juggle if we get Baker.

Is Coventry on loan better than Birmingham??? Makes you wonder doesn't it??

Kranjaer joins QPR and takes 60% wage CUT fair play to him

I am absolutely delighted with our deadline day activity ..... :D can't wait to see Vossen playing in a Boro shirt