oneBoro Forum
Armster

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

I can confirm the midfielder we were after yesterday was Cedrick Mabwati.. I got told we didn't have time to do it but we may look into it when the loan market re-opens,

From a Spanish Club and starts with an M. He aint Spanish though. Could be the lad that my mate was told about!!

I can confirm the midfielder we were after yesterday was Cedrick Mabwati.. I got told we didn't have time to do it but we may look into it when the loan market re-opens,

That'll be hard for two reasons:

-teams can only make domestic loan moves during the loan window

-Cedrick Mabwati is already on loan at Osasuna from Betis

SAYS on his wiki profile he signed for osasuna on loan from betis 28th august. more like we were looking at him aswell as the dutch lad we signed.

SAYS on his wiki profile he signed for osasuna on loan from betis 28th august. more like we were looking at him aswell as the dutch lad we signed.

bit late there me like ha

Well we certainly will not be going in for him during the loan period as we can only get domestic league based players unless things have changed this year???

I think overall this has been a good transfer window. I will stop short of saying it is great until we get promoted. Meanwhile, I think UK businesses are probably glad the window is closed and productivity is back up to normal levels.

I hope we can make Vossen 100% a permanent transfer he's all I've ever wanted for about 4 years.

If Jelle Vossen can't get us promoted then theirs no hope for Middlesbrough.

<3 Jelle Vossen <3 in such a creamy way :P

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29034391 not sure if its been posted already but theres a good interview with Steele there about leaving the club - he seems genuinely gutted about being forced out. Cant help but think that karanka made a big mistake but I hope he kicks on in his career. Dislodging Paul Robinson will be a tough task but if he manages it then it could prove to be a very good move for him

That Interview was genuinly not nice to hear. What goes on in football clubs stays in football clubs which is probably how it should be, but its clear that something has gone on between steele and either Karanka or Leo the goalie coach cos to drop from 1 to 3 in the pecking order hmm possible but for a club to do that publicly to a million plus sellable assett just doesnt seem quite right to me, but hey good luck to the lad and you never know we might sign him back when we go up in may.

Good points and I also am sad to see him leave under these circumstance. However, everyone needs to move on now. Steele no longer plays for us and fans need to stop banging on about Shay Given because he doesn't play for us either. Lets all get behind the team and support Mejias, Dimi and Blackman

I did and wish I had not he sounds totally baffled and dismayed.

Humpty will not enjoy listening to it and really a strange way to end the life of this thread...lots of highs and a very personal low