oneBoro Forum
Armster

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Nothing will match last years thread. OneBoro should release it as a book.

Didn't fmttm release a book with just threads from the website in it? Sure I got it for Christmas one year...

Last years thread was epic but heartbreaking in the end. I'd rather have this years thread, although a few more rumours would have made the summer pass by quicker.

Without going back thru 1373 pages does anyone remember who has to pay a visit to Binns Window, or does anyone want to come clean

Denmark beating Armenia 2-1 means it is the first time since 1999 that they've come from behind to win a qualification game (both World Cup and European Cup)

Pleased with the transfer window. Just hope we haven't shot ourselves in the foot re budget and FFP - don't trust the FA and they probably ignore anyone else who breached FFP whilst making an example of us.

We now need the team to gel and find some form. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• It was a very disappointing  display. I guess sometimes it’s hard to play against ten men. Still upwards and onwards. 
    • After the international break and upon our return to action on 17th Oct I noticed we play Sat & Tues every single week right up until 19th Dec minus the 2 week international in Nov. So from 17th Oct to 7th Nov we play 7 games in 21 days. Then from 21st Nov to 19th Dec its 9 games in 28 days. We need a minimum of 2 more players imo. If not 3. And that is without losing anyone 3 extra players would give us a squad of 23. i do not include Pears, Brynn Folarin and Walker in that 23.
    • I see Randers got a well deserved draw and Brondby got a good away win ....won't mention Horsens as I am sure they were robbed in their first match but will do much better tomorrow
    • Its a direct result of what I've been saying for a long time on here - defensive football has run its course. Teams that attack and press and play good football are successful now, whereas defensive football rarely gets you anywhere. 
    • Looking at the Premiership scores I have to ask, are they more focused on scoring more then the opponent and sacrifice defensive play, or is it just because it’s the start of the season. The pace of attacking play is extraordinary.  I can’t remember seeing so many goals in the past.  Some decent score lines in the Championship to be fair.