oneBoro Forum
Armster

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Nothing will match last years thread. OneBoro should release it as a book.

Didn't fmttm release a book with just threads from the website in it? Sure I got it for Christmas one year...

Last years thread was epic but heartbreaking in the end. I'd rather have this years thread, although a few more rumours would have made the summer pass by quicker.

Without going back thru 1373 pages does anyone remember who has to pay a visit to Binns Window, or does anyone want to come clean

Denmark beating Armenia 2-1 means it is the first time since 1999 that they've come from behind to win a qualification game (both World Cup and European Cup)

Pleased with the transfer window. Just hope we haven't shot ourselves in the foot re budget and FFP - don't trust the FA and they probably ignore anyone else who breached FFP whilst making an example of us.

We now need the team to gel and find some form. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• I don’t want Gibson to sell the club. However, I do want him to delegate his powers to a Director of Football. Much in the same way that whilst Delia Smith is a great cook, she knows her limitations running a football club in an efficient and effective manner so appointed Stuart Webber to do this. Gibson just rates himself too highly to think that anyone could possibly do this better than him. The Evening Gazette and BBC Tees portray any criticism of Gibson as fans wanting him to sell the club, but it’s not that at all. I think the vast majority want him to be our owner, just not the key decision maker as he’s not very good at it.
    • That is absolute BS. There would be no club without Gibson. The stupid vilification of him is what has to stop.
    • This adoration of Gibson has got to stop. The club is going nowhere with him as owner.
    • I thought we deserved the point and I think a point against the most in form team in the country is a very good point. I think the point today would have been more appreciated by out fans had we not put on such a sh*t show v Bristol City? I think NML showed good signs. I thinK the poster who labelled him as a poor Ravel Morrison was being harsh and I feel when he fully up to speed his direct running will be very useful. I am hoping he does enough to earn a new contract as a free NML could be smart business. The poster who said Akpom did more in 10mins than Britt did 80mins is bang on. Akpom movement was good and I hope he starts on Tuesday along with Kebano. I am content with the point as the soon we get to 50pts then I can relax. I do not feel we are quite ready for play offs (not due to points gap but I feel there are several teams with better teams than us at moment) but I am ok with that. Hopefully next season we can go one better.
    • After the histrionics and dressing room schisms of Aitor's tenure, I don't think we'll get another foreign manager during Gibson's reign. Which is a shame, because he's ignoring a huge pool of fine managers beyond the usual merry-go-round of Bruce/Pulis/Warnock/Allardyce et al. Like it or not, our managerial future involves either a hoofball veteran or an unqualified rookie, both with an English accent. We just have to hope someone - either Warnock or his replacement - can add some enjoyment to the endless hoofing and hoping.