oneBoro Forum
Armster

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Nothing will match last years thread. OneBoro should release it as a book.

Didn't fmttm release a book with just threads from the website in it? Sure I got it for Christmas one year...

Last years thread was epic but heartbreaking in the end. I'd rather have this years thread, although a few more rumours would have made the summer pass by quicker.

Without going back thru 1373 pages does anyone remember who has to pay a visit to Binns Window, or does anyone want to come clean

Denmark beating Armenia 2-1 means it is the first time since 1999 that they've come from behind to win a qualification game (both World Cup and European Cup)

Pleased with the transfer window. Just hope we haven't shot ourselves in the foot re budget and FFP - don't trust the FA and they probably ignore anyone else who breached FFP whilst making an example of us.

We now need the team to gel and find some form. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Maybe we need to offer Woodgate a scouting role! He can’t coach or manage but it does look like he’s been able to spot a couple of decent players from L1
    • I am very happy for both Dijksteel and Bola as I spent plenty of time on here last season asking our fans to give the then 3 young lads time to settle. I was not saying that because i am some footballing expert and can spot talent from a mile off. My love for Dijksteel was purely born out of the video on Youtube of him. Lad looked such an athlete. As for Bola it was simply because a number of clubs from championship wanted him, notably Brentford. I thought are all these teams wrong about him or is it just a case the lad needs some confidence. Even though Browne is not in team yet, the lad has enough talent to make it in this league and currently is a valuable person we can turn to if we are need something different.
    • No bother,Bring it on,Hopefully we can skull a few pints before & after!
    • I only stopped going to Bray games this season with the pandemic maybe we can meet up for a Bray Cork game next season @Leesider?
    • Hope Bray can take our place! Best of luck next week, At least City  will have a  feisty couple of games against Cobh next season, Must admit i dont go to as many games  as i should.Must put that to rights,