• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Embarrassing that we talked of promotion and now are struggling to break down Barnsley

Maybe. But I think we would have seen a very different Boro if there had been anything to play for.

Aye we would have been 2-0 down at HT instead.

Always with them negative waves, Aarfy. If you believe the bridge will be there, then the bridge will be there.

Interesting...is that an old Viking saying?

Back on topic, we're not sounding that great overall...doesn't seem I missed much.

Good work by Chalobah there to set up Tomlin, who really wasted that opportunity. :(

Embarrassing that we talked of promotion and now are struggling to break down Barnsley

Maybe. But I think we would have seen a very different Boro if there had been anything to play for.

Aye we would have been 2-0 down at HT instead.

Always with them negative waves, Aarfy. If you believe the bridge will be there, then the bridge will be there.

Interesting...is that an old Viking saying?

Back on topic, we're not sounding that great overall...doesn't seem I missed much.

Good work by Chalobah there to set up Tomlin, who really wasted that opportunity. :(

Nope. It's Oddball (Donald Sutherland) in Kelly's Heroes.

Lol!

Typical - just as I say that Danny Graham sticks a couple of fingers up at his critics to give Boro the lead.

Opportunistic poacher's goal, as Steele deflected another shot.

BORO 2 - 1 BARNSLEY