oneBoro Forum

The FLS is dire, I gave up on it months ago.

Yep, series record, fast forward to watch Boro game then delete.

Dont even do that. Sky Sports Middlesbrough page tends to get the video highlights up quickly and you get longer than fls.

Regarding Varga. At Reading he was abysmal for the first 20 mins and was targeted as our weak link. Was at fault for the first goal getting beat so easily down that flank. He needs to start performing from the very start as this isn't the first time teams have targeted him. However if he can improve as much next season as he has this I'd keep him around

The FLS is dire, I gave up on it months ago.

Yep, series record, fast forward to watch Boro game then delete.

Dont even do that. Sky Sports Middlesbrough page tends to get the video highlights up quickly and you get longer than fls.

Cheers, will look into doing htat instead.

Leo Percovich is already turning into a legend, I love him!

Leo Percovich is already turning into a legend, I love him!

That is brilliant! What a guy.

Met him on the pitch before the Bolton match, was so sincere in his thanks for our support of the Boro, came across as a really down to earth guy, wouldn't want to be landed with one of his mit's though, his hand totally covered mine when we shook hands

He's gonna go down as a legend

• Latest Posts

• My honest preference is that everyone concentrates on getting a win, this is the most important thing, the circus surrounding the game should be attended to afterwards. The potential departure of Woodgate should have no bearing and I for one do not want to consider it a good thing to lose against Leeds if it means getting rid of him. The one person who  oversees  all of this seems to have taken an age to show concern, it maybe too late but whatever the truth I want to see the players rally and play for the fans  
    • Middlesbrough V Leeds aka "the s hit finally hits the fan day"?   For a variety of reasons there could be something to look forward too. A rare Boro win especially at home? A departure along the way? Going to be an atmosphere in the ground that is for certain especially with SmogDane bellowing out Viking battle cries! Maybe Blanco can accompany him with some unheard  Celtic phrases.
    • H Blackburn v Swansea A Cardiff v Brentford H Fulham v PNE H Huddersfield v Charlton D Luton v Stoke H Millwall v Bristol City D QPR v Birmingham H Reading v Barnsley A Sheff Wed v Derby H WBA v Wigan
    • H Blackburn  v  Swansea D Cardiff  v  Brentford. H Fulham  v  P.N.End. H Huddersfield  v  Charlton. D Luton  v  Stoke. H Millwall  v  Bristol Cty. H Q.P.R.  v  Birmingham. D Reading  v  Barnsley. H Sheff Wed:  v  Derby. H W.B.A.  v  Wigan.
    • This is what kind of annoys me about our fans, we’ve had some really good players never really click with our fans because they don’t ‘put it about’ and some truly overrated ones because they do get stuck in. If we built a team of leadbitter types we wouldn’t get very far I’m afraid.