oneBoro Forum

I think now we are back to our usual shape I fancy a 2-0 win.

Early goal will the game for Barnsley. They have to win, so that could prove a massive challenge especially if other results aren't going their way. I would also like to relegate them because I can't stand losing at Oakwell!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Why would we give Steele a shot when Dimi has done nothing to deserve being dropped?

Also, Dimi has a real shot at a World Cup spot. The more he plays, the better his chances.

a match when the first goal is so important if we score then they will be resigned if they score then their tales will be up and our lot will be thinking about the simmer hols, I always look forward to the last home game of the season do hopefully it will end on a high

Why would we give Steele a shot when Dimi has done nothing to deserve being dropped?

Also, Dimi has a real shot at a World Cup spot. The more he plays, the better his chances.

Not sure if serious.

futuramafry.jpg

This will likely be the last home that some of our players will play in. I'll be very surprised to see Varga, Kamara or Graham still be here next season. Adomah too if we get a large offer for him?. I can't believe the season is nearly over as it has flew by.

This will likely be the last home that some of our players will play in. I'll be very surprised to see Varga, Kamara or Graham still be here next season. Adomah too if we get a large offer for him?. I can't believe the season is nearly over as it has flew by.

Selling Adomah would be a travesty. This season has flew in, almost ridiculously fast

I would be gutted for Adomah to leave to be honest. I think with AK's own players and a stabalised squad he could be massive for us.

Also i would be surprised to see Varga kamara or graham next season. Maybe Butterfield ?

But Barnsley are poor and have been for aslong as we have been in the championship but this is there time to go.

And iv always wanted to be at a game where we have relegated a team. Not sure iv been to one before ( or if we have ever done it ? )

2-0 Boro - Graham to score and Luke Williams

Just arrived in the Boro after a nightmare 6.5 hour drive from Oxford so hoping for a nice win tomorrow. 2-0 I reckon as me, the wife and kids are in the GRFZ tomorrow. Plus me and the eldest are attending the Player Sponsors event on Sunday to receive Dean Whiteheads shirt on behalf of oneBoro!!!

Team I'd like to see

Varga----Gibbo---Woody----Friend

------Leadbitter--Butterfield------

Adomah--------Tomlin--------Reach

-------------Graham--------------

Easy 3-0 Boro win

Chances are the two Chelsea lads will be in for Butterfield and woody but that's not a bad option either