oneBoro Forum

Team I'd like to see

Varga----Gibbo---Woody----Friend

------Leadbitter--Butterfield------

Adomah--------Tomlin--------Reach

-------------Graham--------------

Easy 3-0 Boro win

Chances are the two Chelsea lads will be in for Butterfield and woody but that's not a bad option either

I'd rather him start Butterfield and Chalobah together than Leadbitter

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I'd like us to start with:

Dimi, Atkinson, Ayala, Gibson, Friend, Leadbitter, Morris, Adomah, Tomlin, L.Williams, Graham.

Barnsley will be likely to start with Proschwitz who's a 6 foot 6 target man like Millwall's Maierhofer who we couldn't deal so we could need Ayala's aerial ability instead of Omeruo's mobility. After two such poor performances with us looking like too many of our players have given up on this season I'm anticipating Karanka to drop a few players and bring in some fresh faces that will be desperate to impress.

Team I'd like to see

Varga----Gibbo---Woody----Friend

------Leadbitter--Butterfield------

Adomah--------Tomlin--------Reach

-------------Graham--------------

Easy 3-0 Boro win

Chances are the two Chelsea lads will be in for Butterfield and woody but that's not a bad option either

I'd rather him start Butterfield and Chalobah together than Leadbitter

I'm a massive Leadbitter fan, but have opted for JB. as I think him and Tomlin can work well. Also next season I'd happily have Omeruo back I think we don't need or can do better than Chabolah

Good to see reach starting and butters and tomlin again.

I like that lineup. No doubt if we lose its all whiteheads fault again

Friend and leadbitter arent on the bench. Ive a feeling grant is going in the summer.

Good to see reach starting and butters and tomlin again.

I like that lineup. No doubt if we lose its all whiteheads fault again

Friend and leadbitter arent on the bench. Ive a feeling grant is going in the summer.

Yes it's always his fault. Global warming is his fault also :D

Ake? :D

Was thinking Hazard the younger.

There is absolutely no chance on this planet we can get Thorgan Hazard. Not a single chance. If he doesn't challenge for the Chelsea first team next season (which he and a lot of people think he will) he will go on loan to a side in the top division in a competitive country, possibly a team in Europe. I am not sure where people keep getting this idea from but its absurd.

Sorry but I couldn't keep seeing this idea banded around.

Edit: Quote from Hazard " Next season I will play in the Premier League or in the Bundesliga, Chelsea will decide"

There is absolutely no chance on this planet we can get Thorgan Hazard. Not a single chance. If he doesn't challenge for the Chelsea first team next season (which he and a lot of people think he will) he will go on loan to a side in the top division in a competitive country, possibly a team in Europe. I am not sure where people keep getting this idea from but its absurd.

Really can't see him challenging for the first team yet. He's still young and Chelsea already have a significant number of forward thinking players at their disposal i.e. Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle, Salah etc

Really can't see him challenging for the first team yet. He's still young and Chelsea already have a significant number of forward thinking players at their disposal i.e. Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle, Salah etc

Personally I dont either, but thats what his aim is. He has said he has outgrown the Belgium 3rd placed side and WILL play in either the Premier League or Bundesliga next year, depending on Chelsea. All im saying is, hes not playing in the Championship. 13 goals and 19 assists this season is very impressive mind you! Even if it is in Belgium.