oneBoro Forum

Ake? :D

Was thinking Hazard the younger.

There is absolutely no chance on this planet we can get Thorgan Hazard. Not a single chance. If he doesn't challenge for the Chelsea first team next season (which he and a lot of people think he will) he will go on loan to a side in the top division in a competitive country, possibly a team in Europe. I am not sure where people keep getting this idea from but its absurd.

Sorry but I couldn't keep seeing this idea banded around.

Edit: Quote from Hazard " Next season I will play in the Premier League or in the Bundesliga, Chelsea will decide"

Because there was an Express article (not a wonderful source I know) that said Chelsea want Hazard the younger to experience football in England, and they like how we run things.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/459245/Hazard-to-Middlesbrough-Chelsea-s-plan-for-Eden-s-little-brother-revealed

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

There is absolutely no chance on this planet we can get Thorgan Hazard. Not a single chance. If he doesn't challenge for the Chelsea first team next season (which he and a lot of people think he will) he will go on loan to a side in the top division in a competitive country, possibly a team in Europe. I am not sure where people keep getting this idea from but its absurd.

Edit: Quote from Hazard " Next season I will play in the Premier League or in the Bundesliga, Chelsea will decide"

Because there was an Express article (not a wonderful source I know) that said Chelsea want Hazard the younger to experience football in England, and they like how we run things.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/459245/Hazard-to-Middlesbrough-Chelsea-s-plan-for-Eden-s-little-brother-revealed

A lot of crap gets written in papers. You've got to be realistic in what your club can and cannot attract. If they want him to play in England, he will play in the Premier league. Id love to dream too because he looks a talent, but its just not going to happen.

A lot of crap gets written in papers. You've got to be realistic in what your club can and cannot attract. If they want him to play in England, he will play in the Premier league. Id love to dream too because he looks a talent, but its just not going to happen.

Except he has played absolutely ZERO football in this country and he's much more of a raw prospect than his brother is.

Thorgan Hazard is exactly the sort of player I can see Chelsea sending to the Championship for a year, to show him what this country is all about.

Except he has played absolutely ZERO football in this country and he's much more of a raw prospect than his brother is.

Thorgan Hazard is exactly the sort of player I can see Chelsea sending to the Championship for a year, to show him what this country is all about.

I'm not going to argue about it because its pointless. If you want to believe It will happen then great. And I would love it if it did. I don't think there's chance on the planet and I'm going to leave it there.

By far the most unimportant game Dane! I agree! Although it might just be the most important for Reach. Higher up the pitch in his preferred position, I hope he can make a difference!