oneBoro Forum

Know what I love about Download and Soni? Those little green urinals. What a genius invention. Don't have to wait for the portaloos, and you can have a conversation

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Know what I love about Download and Soni? Those little green urinals. What a genius invention. Don't have to wait for the portaloos, and you can have a conversation

Starting a conversation whilst standing at the urinal? One of the cardinal sins of public bathroom etiquette

Starting a conversation whilst standing at the urinal? One of the cardinal sins of public bathroom etiquette

All rules go out the window at festivals. And I'm usually drunk. I'm a chatty drunk

All rules go out the window at festivals. And I'm usually drunk. I'm a chatty drunk

I'm miserable ***y cynical drunk, we should hang out more :)

I'm miserable ***y cynical drunk, we should hang out more :)

I once saw a guy so drunk he ***ed in the hand washey bit and then washed his hand in the urinal.

What a pack of goths we have on this forum :D

Anyway, surely both teams to score in this game is a must on the old coupons this weekend?

2-2!

Men, can we please take this to the chatty box. (I'm old now so not allowed to festivals it's making me jealous)

Wow last game of the season already time really does fly!

All doom and gloom at the start and now a little bit of wishful thinking and a much more positive feeling about all things bright and boroful!

Ok last home game for Yeovil in what can only be seen as a disappointing season and I really think we will just add to their woes.

Decent Boro win with us scoring at least 2 goals