oneBoro Forum

Hello all. Got Boro+ up and running. Will contribute with my usual gibberish when anything interesting happens. ;)

Not as much of an experimental line-up as I was expecting, so we ought to get something out of this.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

@untypicalboro: Nice: their MMP has just asked the home fans to applaud Boro for bringing 1200 fans 334 miles. #borolive

Am i the only one looking to go to creamfields this year?

Looks like you're the only fan of that incessant, speaker-wrecking BOOM-BOOM-BOOM stuff. ;)

What do they call 'em...bass-heads, or something?

Yes a terrific effort lets hope all the forum members have arrived safely today.

I think it would be a good idea if we had a oneboro badge so that members can pick out other members at games after all Uwe and Somerset could be within feet f each other and would never know.

Would it be worthwhile looking into a lapel type badge or would there be no interest?

Yes a terrific effort lets hope all the forum members have arrived safely today.

I think it would be a good idea if we had a oneboro badge so that members can pick out other members at games after all Uwe and Somerset could be within feet f each other and would never know.

Would it be worthwhile looking into a lapel type badge or would there be no interest?

Interesting idea...though maybe the more traditional method of swapping phone numbers and agreeing a place to meet up works well enough?

First save made by Steele in his comeback game. fairly routine but it'll feel good to get that out of the way.

Boro making a lively start by the sound of it, making inroads into the Yeovil half, but not threatening their goal yet.

Can you not listen to BBC Tees through a proxy server?

Can't listen online at all regardless of location.

Usually have Boro+ but I cancelled it as I didn't see the point in paying a fiver for 2 games :P

Shows just how rusty he is and lack of match practise....bookings this early always concern me especially with defenders

Leeds losing at home..cue RM leaving in the summer??