• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Tomlin started proving towards the end of the season there just why we bought him.

From memory I think that is 4 goals in his last 7 games I think, I could be wrong I'll try and look it up later.

Sounds like Tomlin started proving towards the end of the season there just why we bought him.

From memory I think that is 4 goals in his last 7 games I think, I could be wrong I'll try and look it up later.

4 goals and a few assists in his last 6 games.

4 goals and a few assists in his last 6 games.

Damn shame the season ends as he's rounding into form :P Lets hope after a full off season he can start next season on fire too.

Tomlin is going to be a massive player for us. If he avoids injury I fully expect him to chip in with a very significant amount of goals and assists. I've never doubted his ability and he often doesn't fail deliver. If we can keep up our defensive solidity going into next season we've got a good chance of having a strong campaign. And, who knows, an exciting signing or two could really make us a strong outfit.

For the first time in a long time I feel that a lot of the positivity surrounding the club isn't based on blind optimism.

Did Tomlin have another good game?

Certainly sounded like it. Scored one and was involved in creating quite a few chances for Graham, Ledesma and others.

Got Maddos MOTM too

Roll on the world cup!

I think it's probably a bit too late for him to force his way into the squad ;)

Ledesma donated his shorts to a young lad in the crowd :)

My full time summary is yeovil started brightly but taking te lead do quickly after they had equalised took the wind out if their sails and it was always an away win after that. The second fall we flew out the box and the fourth came quickly. Ledesma had a good game, as did Tomlin. Reach I felt dud well but tends to cross all the time rather than take on his man. Steele done well and wasn't at fault for the goal. Gibson had a good game and more than made up for the early error, hines came into the game more after a rusty start. Ayala was solid and dependable. Chabalah done well until he came off. Varga was strong and defensively good. Whitehead helped to break up yeovil attacks and passed the ball well. Adomah fluttered in and out the game but produced some moments if magic. Graham put in a good shift and scored but for me he was the biggest disappointment today, could of had a hattrick of tap ins. I hope if he us here again next season he brings his game with him cos he will need to be more clinical next season if we are going to push for the top 6. Yeovil are a poor side and do many chances won't come begging against better opposition.

It's even more remarkable considering all the goals we were leaking before Karanka arrived. It would be interesting to see a table of all teams defensive records from after Karanka took over. It must at least be in the top 3.

It's even more remarkable considering all the goals we were leaking before Karanka arrived. It would be interesting to see a table of all teams defensive records from after Karanka took over. It must at least be in the top 3.

Can someone tweet Anthony vickers and ask him to put a table in the next gazette?

Should have a hattrick hes missed two sitters and scored one sitter. I can honestly say not who we want to lead the front line next season

And set up the other 3 why wouldnt you want that next season