oneBoro Forum

The good officers of the law perceived my speed to be "excessive".

To be fair I was very late and very daft. Completely my own fault.

In that case you haven't got a leg to stand on haha :(

Maybe you could explain to them that you had just witnessed boro score 4 goals in a thumping win and as such you were a bit over enthusiastic in your driving approach, Surely anyone who watched us earlier in the season would understand and let you off with it.

In that case you haven't got a leg to stand on haha :(

Maybe you could explain to them that you had just witnessed boro score 4 goals in a thumping win and as such you were a bit over enthusiastic in your driving approach, Surely anyone who watched us earlier in the season would understand and let you off with it.

Alas it was en route to Yeovil near Gloucester somewhere. That would be a hilarious defence in court though!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Sorry I can’t delete I don’t know what happened. On my iPad I do seem to get messages “oh snap” and lots of pop ups especially this new forum. 
    • You know what I have tried 3 times now to get this right and I ain't gonna try anymore. Hope you can all understand the scores. Gonna be a right pain when the season starts I can tell yer.
    • Personally I believe buying time about sums it up. He is there because we don’t have cash to splash the fan base has dwindled and SG can’t afford another failed project. SG knows fans will give a local lad more time than another impostor.  For quit sometime Woodgate has been instrumental in a very poor BORO squad but we are now led to believe he is a messiah about to create miracles. What I believe we will see is change, erratic football and results. 
    • Personally I believe buying time about sums it up. He is there because we don’t have cash to splash the fan base has dwindled and SG can’t afford another failed project. SG knows fans will give a local lad more time than another impostor.  For quit sometime Woodgate has been instrumental in a very poor BORO squad but we are now led to believe he is a messiah about to create miracles. What I believe we will see is change, erratic football and results.