oneBoro Forum

Know what I love about Download and Soni? Those little green urinals. What a genius invention. Don't have to wait for the portaloos, and you can have a conversation

Know what I love about Download and Soni? Those little green urinals. What a genius invention. Don't have to wait for the portaloos, and you can have a conversation

Starting a conversation whilst standing at the urinal? One of the cardinal sins of public bathroom etiquette

Starting a conversation whilst standing at the urinal? One of the cardinal sins of public bathroom etiquette

All rules go out the window at festivals. And I'm usually drunk. I'm a chatty drunk

All rules go out the window at festivals. And I'm usually drunk. I'm a chatty drunk

I'm miserable ***y cynical drunk, we should hang out more :)

I'm miserable ***y cynical drunk, we should hang out more :)

I once saw a guy so drunk he ***ed in the hand washey bit and then washed his hand in the urinal.

Some of the states you see are brilliant I think, I've seen a guy *** in his own mouth by ACCIDENT.

Guest SmogOnTheTyne

What a pack of goths we have on this forum :D

Anyway, surely both teams to score in this game is a must on the old coupons this weekend?

2-2!

Men, can we please take this to the chatty box. (I'm old now so not allowed to festivals it's making me jealous)

Wow last game of the season already time really does fly!

All doom and gloom at the start and now a little bit of wishful thinking and a much more positive feeling about all things bright and boroful!

Ok last home game for Yeovil in what can only be seen as a disappointing season and I really think we will just add to their woes.

Decent Boro win with us scoring at least 2 goals

Seb hines also starting... this is gonna be a weird lineup!

Gazette claim that Hines will start tomorrow. Gibson at left back again, Reach expected to start again.

I can only assume he's letting fringe players get a run out in case any scouts are watching?

Think Karanka should put his boots and show the way. Maybe ask Mr. Mowbray for a guest appearance.

• Latest Posts

• D Bournemouth  v  Wolves H Blackburn v Barnsley H Brentford v Reading D Bristol City v Forest (Grabban) H Derby v PNE H Huddersfield v Birmingham A Luton v Leeds H Stoke v Wigan H Swansea v Millwall H WBA v Sheff Wed
    • We are a charitable group who take disabled and disadvantaged children to Boro matches alongside free bowling and a Christmas party. To raise funds we are running a last man standing / killer competition. Pay £5 1 off entry free Pick one team to win from the championship to win the weekends fixture list. If they win you go through You can only choose each team once in the entire competition The winner is when there is only 1 person remaining in the competition of the £5 you pay £3 goes to the winner with £2 going to the charitable cause Normal prize pot is £250-350 It Starts this weekend so if you are interested please email Kie89 @Hotmail.com or join the facebook group below   https://www.facebook.com/groups/846582702159502/
    • Good for you Blanco, hope your bang on mate. 
    • Wing and Tav's shooting last season was excellent from outside the box, not saying they shouldn't be in the box supporting the strikers, but you don't shoot you don't score, you hit the ball well enough and on target the keeper has to do something about it. Its down to confidence Wing and Tav have the ability to cause problems from outside the box, its just one option of many.