oneBoro Forum

Drat not shown on TV though high praise for the amount of travelling Boro fans

Ooof!

Ledesma rattles the woodwork after being set up by Graham.

Nearly 0-2 there.

De Ja Vu, i criticised Graham last week and then he went and scored..and hes done it today again!

Now, that Lee Tomlin is garbage ;)

Seems to be a relaxed game now should become very open and with a lot of chances just hope Ledesma does get a goal after creating 2 good chances

Adomah's turn to have a shot saved.

Yeovil goal rather under siege at the moment. Boro rampant.

Guest Tellerion

1-1..

ARGH!

Boro defence goes AWOL and Hayter left unmarked for an easy tap-in past Steele.

That seemed to come out of nowhere!

YEOVIL 1 - 1 BORO

Ah *** he looked offside but linesman gives it, Gibson should of got there first to stop the cross

Guest Tellerion

Ledesma 1-2!

• Latest Posts

• To be honest I would only keep Tav and Spence they are the only one's who have potential to make it as a premiership footballer the rest are garbage 
    • Warnock highlighted the lack of leaders at the club and it showed badly today. They changed shape with 5 mins to go and we panicked and kept giving them back the ball. Yes, the quality in the final 3rd was bad (awful) but we are a team scrapping around in the bottom half, so I don’t expect a lot. Another day something bobbles about a bit and we sneak a winner. We were marginally the better team today and lost. Sometimes that happens, but at least we looked interested and did play with some intent.
    • Good post mate and I love how you use stats to back up your arguments even if stats can be misleading at times. We all have opinions as fans so it's interesting to see how other fans think how a good could of been won or avoided defeat. When I watch a match I look closely at the tactics and positions of players rather than just the clear and obvious. I too agree regarding Wing, I'm not putting him in the same breath as Ozil but I feel he is a luxury player who only has a few qualities and is lazy. If you form the team around him and have lots of work ethic players around him to cover him then great but if not then you I feel we are always going to get exposed. I didn't feel Roberts was that great against Stoke so I can see the tavernier argument but I don't think you should ever change a winning team especially in our position.
    • Sack all of em and bulldoze the ground.  Build something there that we can enjoy going to more, like a cemetery for example 😡
    • Got to agree given how many goals we've scored this season we're not good enough to play with only one forward, I  feel we should have started with Britt and Fletcher.