oneBoro Forum

Mines arriving today hopefully, so quick question for those of you that have one.

What is worth buying because looking at the choice of games nothing massively appeals to me, loved the first two infamouses but doesn't seem to be much different to them and is £55 =\ same goes for watch dogs some people have loved it some hate it and it gets mediocre reviews so not sure whether to wait till games come down in price a bit and just go for the freebies on ps plus.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The only games I have for it are NBA and Fifa. Fifa is frankly awful considering it's a new console, but it's still the only thing most people play and I don't blame them given the lack of choice. NBA is the best game released so far personally, but obviously you need an interest in basketball.

I've had Battlefield which was the worst game I've played, but hopefully they've fixed some issues since then. I also had CoD which was meh, but it was better than MW3 or Black Ops 2 so if you particularly like shooters then I'd say go for that.

I agree that it isn't worth the risk with Watch Dogs. I've been considering Wolfenstein or Final Fantasy XIV lately because they look good.

Im thinking of getting myself one soon. The game choice at the minute does leave a lot to be desired though... reckon I'll get watchdogs as my first game. Heard it's a bit like an urban far cry 3?!

Watch Dogs looks a bit overhyped to me, although it does look decent and I'll probably end up getting it when it's a bit cheaper, but it doesn't look like the "game changer" people were saying it was going to be

If you want ff14 I got the ps3 version and they are letting anyone upgrade to the ps4 version f0r free assuming ypu have an account and have played it before