Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

the coalition will last full term, i'll guarentee you that, when the coalition was put together a bill was passed called the Fixed term parliament bill, taking away the PM's ability to decide when to dissolve parliament and unless the bill is revoked (which the lib dems would never agree to) then elections from now on will run the full term of 5yrs and 3 weeks. labour may choose to revoke it if they regain power.

hope that helps

i'm a poker guy too. :) i know snap.

this looks as good a place as any to introduce myself to the forum :)

logn time reader finally got round to signing up!

Also follow me @mphillips90 for my views on life although the majority of tweets are boro related!

UTB!

I think that we are going to see a lot more independents getting into office because, let's face it, all 3 major parties are rubbish.

I kind of agree, do you think the Galloway election was the start of things to come?

I'm afraid to say ring of fire is about as far as my card games go.

We call it circle of fire but I guess it is the same thing? I have got very drunk playing that a number of times!

i like sausages

Best meat product you can buy IMHO

the coalition will last full term, i'll guarentee you that, when the coalition was put together a bill was passed called the Fixed term parliament bill, taking away the PM's ability to decide when to dissolve parliament and unless the bill is revoked (which the lib dems would never agree to) then elections from now on will run the full term of 5yrs and 3 weeks. labour may choose to revoke it if they regain power.

hope that helps

I agree they will last the term but i wonder if they may have done irrevocable damage to their reputations - particularly the lib dems

i'd like to see more independants getting elected, its a more direct form of democracy where you elect a person rather than a party who call the shots generally, MP's nowadays rarely fight for their constituency and go along party lines, having independents obviously means they are more likely to vote/ bring up PMB's that will benefit their constituency.

i like sausages

Best meat product you can buy IMHO

the coalition will last full term, i'll guaruntee you that, when the coalition was put together a bill was passed called the Fixed term parliament bill, taking away the PM's ability to decide when to dissolve parliament and unless the bill is revoked (which the lib dems would never agree to) then elections from now on will run the full term of 5yrs and 3 weeks. labour may choose to revoke it if they regain power.

hope that helps

I agree they will last the term but i wonder if they may have done irrevocable damage to their reputations - particularly the lib dems

IF nick clegg had gone in and stood up for the liberals principles they would be in a far better position in the polls, i'd argue they may be close to being ahead, however he proved to be weak and if it had been big vince who was party leader they'd probably be in a more influential role or have more seats due to another election.

IMO the best thing the liberlas could have done is after the AV vote failed was to challenge the leadership of the party (lib dems can do this after 1 year after the previous election) Nick clegg was unpopular within the party at the time and probably would have lost and one of the `orange bookers` would have been appointed.

Hi lads/lasses, are any of you on twitter? please feel welcome to follow me @walkiesforK9 and I shall follow back! Always like to listen to boro rants/celebratory remarks on twitter!

Was trying to find you the other day just incase we had predictions due before my ban expired :P

All sorted!

Also follow me @mphillips90 for my views on life although the majority of tweets are boro related!

UTB!

Welcome to the forum MadDogPog

UTB!

welcome, and followed!

Bull*** is a card game where the players aim to get rid of all of their cards. Normally played with 3 or more players it is often classed as a party game. It is a game of deception and lying. A challenge is made by players calling-out (normally the name of the game) but whoever is wrong has to pick up all the cards in the middle.

that sounds like a different game i used to play, think we just called it cheat (playing with gran again :D) - all the cards would be dealt out and you had to say what you were putting down. i.e "i'm putting down 3 '4's". you could either tell the truth, or lie to get rid of more cards, or cards that didn't follow the card that had been put down by the player before. so you could actually be putting down a 3, a 5 and an 8, whilst saying you were putting 3 4's down. then if anyone thought you were lying, they could accuse you and you then had to pick the cards up if you were lying. if they accused you and you had told the truth - then they picked them up.

is that the same as the one you were on about? (sorry for the long description :p)

sh1tface was where you got dealt 3 face down cards, 3 face up cards and a 3 card hand. then other things happened... and the eventual loser was called a sh1thead!

sh1tface was where you got dealt 3 face down cards, 3 face up cards and a 3 card hand. then other things happened... and the eventual loser was called a sh1thead!

Having never played sh1tface before, after that incredible description, I feel I can pick up a pack of cards and be a master! Thank you :D