oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

Therapy?

Great band, saw them in 2009, put on a good show but I was disappointed that they didn't play much off of Troublegum.

Can beat you there! Seen them about 6 months ago playing belfast with the Answer. Very good gig, and at one stage both bands were on stage playing a bitta Stiff Little Fingers. Epic does not even begin to describe it.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

That's because Red Dwarf is awful :P

HOW VERY DARE YOU!!! Wash you mouth out! :@

I am similar to Welshy with music - probably because we are of a similar age, though (preparing for the slating) I enjoyed Take That live as much as I did the Foo Fighters. I enjoyed them in very different ways - one for jumping around like a loon covered in beer. Take That more for the having lots of very attractive (some not so) women rubbing against me! Though they do have some good pop songs!

That's because Red Dwarf is awful :P

HOW VERY DARE YOU!!! Wash you mouth out! :@

I am similar to Welshy with music - probably because we are of a similar age, though (preparing for the slating) I enjoyed Take That live as much as I did the Foo Fighters. I enjoyed them in very different ways - one for jumping around like a loon covered in beer. Take That more for the having lots of very attractive (some not so) women rubbing against me! Though they do have some good pop songs!

And when prowlers done with the soap, he may pass it onto you!!!

So are you saying you have never found yourself tapping a foot, humming or singing along to a take that song?

I have to say, I have seen A LOT of live music and no one quite entertain in the way that Take That do when Robbie is along for the ride!

Though Dave Grohl runs him close.. that man is what you would describe if you were to describe a Rock and Roll front man - in a slightly cheesy yet cool way!

I gotta be honest, I dont think i'd recognise one take that song if I heard it... I'm pretty detatched from todays culture in terms of music!

Todays performers are nothing compared to 60s-80s front men - Robert Plant, Freddy Mercury, Steven Tyler, Mick Jagger etc... Nothing comes close to them anymore!

For all you cricket fans out there. Did any of you see Kevin Pietersons innings today?? what a knock. mind you it was overdue for the test team.

Todays performers are nothing compared to 60s-80s front men - Robert Plant, Freddy Mercury, Steven Tyler, Mick Jagger etc... Nothing comes close to them anymore!

Don't know like, there are a few.

Dave Grohl and Ginger from the Wildhearts are just 2 I can think of off the top of my head that are VERY good frontmen.

I have read about it online Paphos, but not seen it. Apparently it was pretty impressive - 100 from 109 balls if I remember rightly?

NB - I have never had the pleasure of seeing any other the Steven Tyler live, though having seen video clips of some of the others I get what you are saying. Though musical tastes are very much subjective to age and parents, as the first music you listen to is what your parents are into.

I have to say that if I could choose any band to see live regardless of era would be The Beatles. I grew up with them on in our house thanks to my mother over rulling my Dad's love of bluesy Rock. On her word apparently there was something special about the way they performed together, something that has never caught her attention in the same way, either as solo artists or other bands.

Prowler I am glad we at least agree on Dave Grohl being an awesome front man!

Though lots of my Rock/Guitar based love of music is from my dad Id love to see Eric Clapton live and also the Stones.